ADVERTISEMENT

Creighton Part II: The Sequel Game Thread

We definitely took our foot off the gas pedal like I was afraid we would. Still a lot of time left so they better not just try to run out the clock or they were gonna blow this one. Aiken coming back in thank God.

Reactions: catholicman
Defense still really solid but it seems we’ve gotten a little lackadaisical offensively, not as aggressive. Too early for that

We’ve gotten lazy on offense. 16 points this half. C’mon guys. Drive the b-ball. And get Aiken back in

Need Aiken to come back. Reynolds doesn’t give anything. Creighton sitting back and giving us 3’s and we are tired. Need some penetration and stop slowing the game down.

Need Aiken to come back. Reynolds doesn’t give anything. Creighton sitting back and giving us 3’s and we are tired. Need some penetration and stop slowing the game down.
Aiken came up gimpy on a drive like he does a lot, can't play him too hard.

We definitely took our foot off the gas pedal like I was afraid we would. Still a lot of time left so they better not just try to run out the clock or they were gonna blow this one. Aiken coming back in thank God.
Any game where a team scores 8 points more than we do, we took our foot off. Dumbest statement every game.

Maybe Creighton is a top 20 team?

Easy rebound, easy turnover, shu wanted nothing to do with either. creighton 4 pts

Kind a stupifying that Willard didn’t use a timeout in the last few mins with Creighton starting to buzz.

Any game where a team scores 8 points more than we do, we took our foot off. Dumbest statement every game.

Maybe Creighton is a top 20 team?
We had a couple of really bad offensive possessions whete we were totally unaggressive no matter who we were playing.

I don’t understand why we look tired. And the slow down game. Bewildering to the utmost. Willard can be extremely predictable.

having a leader without a killer instinct enables these situations happen.

We had a couple of really bad offensive possessions whete we were totally unaggressive no matter who we were playing.
Good plays come in groups, often bad plays do as well... good and bad rolls.

I'm glad we finally drove, but it was for a no-chance alley oop that Reynolds miraculously recovered.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT