ADVERTISEMENT

Guys.....Seton Hall really needs your help

I’ll be in the minority here but I have absolutely hated the way of begging people to go the game on Twitter has been the last few days. Just looks like complete desperation to me at least.
I just hope Willard has them focused on Louisville. It’s a little concerning hearing they’re marketing the game.

How and when can you get those tickets I think I know people who would be interested.
Seton Hall: #HALLin! Limited number of visitor returns now available for the game TOMORROW vs. Louisville in section 4! Get tickets for only $17 each (Reg. $40). Limit 6 per buyer.

To purchase now, reply: BUY SETON + quantity

Offer Details: http://goRB.me/dJeZgz Txt HELP for help, STOP to stop all

Was able to negotiate myself out of some kind of light show at OCC and now will be bringing one of my Junior Pirates. He was a good luck charm on Senior Day so here's hoping he's 2 for 2.

Reactions: MTOleBlue
Morning Madness looks like a madhouse. Shoutout to all the students, they seem primed and ready to be as loud as ever today!

Reactions: MTOleBlue
Yet doesn’t the school really dislike our board?
Starting to change. I understand where they are coming from with some of the nasty stuff. We all have to remember that friends and family members read this board and we can be overly harsh at times.

That said Pat Lyons always does a long interview with the Trove every year. And this season we had exclusives with all four coaches, Willard, Billmeier, Skinn and Woodward.

I think those at the school are starting to appreciate you guys.

Heading over in a few... very excited about this one! Need to get a win to set the ball rolling for the rest of Out-Of-Conference and BE play.

Less than I thought it would be. Student section with all the promotions and pent up demand you knew it was going to be great. You could see where the empty seats were. Not much UL red so maybe it is true that tickets allocated to UL did not sell and were released, but the lateness of that caused many not to take advantage of the $17 offer?

With all the football today good thing this was not an 8:00 PM start, but Fox wanted the time anyway and I think they got their money's worth.

All the panic about ticket sales and a buzz kill was over blown, but all things considered the crowd was a little light. Great atmosphere though anyway you slice it.

Reactions: sportsfantatic44
I was able to take advantage of that $17 offer, also had a $10 credit for some reason.

Very tempting to wait until the last minute when possible.

Reactions: TomD82
Just hope the Students don't get uninterested even though the losses all came down to literally one shot each time, we havent lost at home Non Conference often

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT