ADVERTISEMENT

MICHIGAN GAME THREAD

Why no retro uniform tonight? Or maybe Kevin purposely wanted to avoid that after being asked about 89 nonstop?

Playing very well. Ike and Rhoden leading the way., Richmond and Yetna are a bit anxious so far. Up 1 under 8 minutes. That’s a terrific job.

Reactions: Jerry1992
Hello. My name is Ike. Welcome to my block party.

Obiagu_I_21MB_46.jpg

Playing too out of control!! They held Michigan scoreless for awhile but couldn't capitalize on it !!Need to start going to the hoop then kick it out!! come on lets get going!!

Reactions: Flnj86
Dickinson hangs on the rim every dunk when there is no danger of landing on another player. Refs gotta call that.

I prefer less 3’s but we are not very good tonight taking it to basket. We might need to be like nova this year. :) bombs away.

Not making the extra pass. Not good. I keep saying that....hope KW is but I doubt it.

Reactions: SHUMA04
1) Get Harris and Rhoden in a rhythm. Play through them.

2) Get Yetna on the block on stop chucking threes

3) Tell Kadary to calm the absolute hell down

These next few minutes are important. Got to stay close. Way too many 3’s. The first true road game has the team off their marks just enough.

Michigan apparently has 3 McDonald’s AA’s in their freshman class. I’ve been so reminded 4 times in the first half.

Jackson has really impressed so far this season. Nice all around game. Decent half. We are in game and hope our depth wears them down a bit in second half.

Reactions: chickenbox
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT