ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Tourney Game #1: Gonzaga Game Thread

Didn't see this one

I like the start. Open with rock lobsters. Seton hall is more athletic in the defensive boards. The post is going to be tough to stop all night though.

Down 11-10 under 16 minutes.

We weathered that first few minutes and have good composure.

Not sure why we started in zone but thankfully got out of that after a wide open 3

Got to keep Angel from getting 2nd foul. I like our play, we are driving to the basket!

it looks like bigs on both sides more worried about not getting fouled. We need to take it to the basket every play

Sabonis killing us and fouls are becoming a problem. This game will be close. Angel needs to avoid second foul.

18-17 down a point under 12 minutes. We see a lot of good things. They just have to
get some quality looks. Our defense is very good.

Angel is playing well, but its tough as Sabonis is a load! We need to get some deflections and turnovers. Would help if we could protect the ball.

Not playing our game. Poor decisions and shot selection.

If we settle down and play our game, the physical talent def favors the hall.

I have to say that I am liking what I see. WIllard looks like he is going to cycle players in waves.

Playing decent. Need to settle down a bit. Was hoping we would their bigs in foul trouble. Has not happened.

We might see a Myles Carter appearance tonight before this one is through

Down 25-21. worst segment there for Pirates. Gordon has to pick up
his focus on offense. Just forcing too much. They need to cover that left wing
on defense.

Gordon, 2 turnovers and 2 forced shots..... need whitehead and carrington to get involved. Angel playing well...

So far..their bigs > our guards

Nah. This is a pretty even heavy weight fight. They just hit two jabs in a row though, but lots of time left.

The athleticism is on your side. The poise and composure on the zags side.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT