ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Tourney Game #1: Gonzaga Game Thread

Need more patience and ball movement on offense. Get the ball to the scorers in position to score. Wasting possessions.

There is really no need to panic yet or mix it up. The game plan is good. Zags are just real disciplined.

I will address the elephant in the room: are we playing like it's 11:30pm ET?

Losing too many lose balls. Poor decision making. shots falling short. Giving too many offensive boards to GU.

We are still close and cannot do anything, I still feel good about this, but is it the air? Just don't seem right

The good news is we are only down 5 without hitting a FG in over 6 minutes, but they're clearly gassed.

These turnovers are killing us!. We've got to be more focused and take care of the ball, and calm down and hit some shots. Thank God for our defense.

I was asking for us to play up tempo, but that seems counter productive. Maybe we need to slow this down and have good possessions?

Reactions: ncaaball2
Welp everything that was going to work against is WORKING AGAINST US. Horrible seeding and in a locale where we cannot breathe. Isiah is killing us and doesn't seem like anyone else could hit a shot. Refs are favoring Zags as well. What a horrible situation we're in.

Silver lining...Isiah stays 1 more year.

Reactions: Bobbie Solo
This is precisely why things like seeding, locations, timing etc matter.

A real injustice.

Feels like Wichita State 2006.

Reactions: Bobbie Solo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT