ADVERTISEMENT

Nova / MD

I just got home and turned on the game. Thought it was going into halftime, didn’t realize it was the second half! Ugly! Yikes!

Guess Maryland is putting Nova to sleep. They’ve managed 20 points in the 2nd half with under 3 minutes to go, What a brutal game to watch for both fan bases. (But not bad for us)

Reactions: walshtrips
KW better turn things around quickly. Something tells me he won’t get 5 years to figure it out in college park.
I said it as soon as he signed he wouldn’t see the end of this deal. Maybe Iona will take him back but there were spoiled with Pitino

May have been the worse College Game played in Years
agreed. I don’t get why people love Nova. I thought nova was mediocre the last 35 minutes. Young, Scott, and Reese are just unwatchable right now and they should be scoring close to 15 per game each.

Reactions: LBP43
I wasnt impressed with nova's offense. More bad passes last night than i have ever seen. Md looked bad but once they install the offense things will get better.

Just an awful game to watch.

Reactions: LBP43
Terps 15 points in First Half ????
Mildcats 18 points in Second Half ????
Hope Kyle Neptune is renting

• Haha
Reactions: silkcitypirate
Willard has had some really bad 1st half performances on Offense in his 1+ years at Maryland - Tennessee 17 points; UCLA 20 points; Nova 15 points

But he had that 1 during that one game! And an other during one other game!
No inbounds plays and he’s only missed one of the last 1 of the last 7 tournaments. Maybe inbounds plays are overrated. Lot of coaches running inbounds plays across the country wishing they been to 6 of the last 7 tournaments.

Chris Mullin and Patrick Ewing had better inbounds plays what did it get them? People looking to throw shade at the guy so of all the things we can find we choose inbounds plays as the thing to throw shade at. Inbounds plays take up 30 seconds of a game. The guy must be doing ok in the grand scheme of things the other 39:30 to be a tournament team every year. It’s like guys with hundreds of millions bitching they’re not billionaires. Life is good when inbounds plays is the thing to bitch about.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT