ADVERTISEMENT

Posh

You talking about Posh or Ousmane?
Posh. I firmly believed the info I and most everyone were told that he was coming. Then when I found out the other day he wasn't I was shocked. Only yesterday I found out why. But it is not my info to share. I will just say the info is coming from sources both at SHU and elsewhere.

If the info is true, and I believe it is, then Sha made the correct decision.

So like I’ve said before, getting a handle on some these guys is tough. We’ve seen the problems transferred student athletes can be. In many cases they’re outrunning the firing squad. I know we need players but I don’t want any trouble makers at Seton Hall.

Posh. I firmly believed the info I and most everyone were told that he was coming. Then when I found out the other day he wasn't I was shocked. Only yesterday I found out why. But it is not my info to share. I will just say the info is coming from sources both at SHU and elsewhere.

If the info is true, and I believe it is, then Sha made the correct decision.
Might want to change the title of this thread. Just saying.

For what it’s worth UConn is at 11 on scholarship right now. Newton hasn’t said whether or not he will take a grad year with us and it is unclear whether Jackson will get drafted or not. There is still plenty of time for Halloway to figure things out and plug some holes.

For what it’s worth, Richie Springs (6’9” 235) is in the portal. He’s a decent 4/5 who has had the bad luck to be buried behind some pretty good players, including Sanogo and Clingan. Brooklyn kid so playing close to home might be attractive.

Yarin Hasson (6’9” 205) is in the portal as well. He’s an Israeli who looks as if he has some game including three point range.

Last edited:
Reactions: U-Hall
For what it’s worth UConn is at 11 on scholarship right now. Newton hasn’t committed as to whether or not, he will come back, and as of today, Newton hasn’t said whether or not he will take a grad year with us. There is still plenty of time for Halloway to figure things out and plug some holes.

For what it’s worth, Richie Springs (6’9” 235) is in the portal. He’s a decent 4/5 who has had the bad luck to be buried behind some pretty good players, including Sanogo and Clingan. Brooklyn kid so playing close to home might be attractive.

Yarin Hasson (6’9” 205) is in the portal as well. He’s an Israeli who looks as if he has some game including three point range.
Your encouraging words might save a few fans from jumping off the GW bridge. Honestly believe Sha will find some guys with a chip on their shoulder. Thinking every kid should get an equal share of NIL money, Sha has to think out of the box. More important now to have guys pulling for each other. It's a TEAM game always has been, I see lots of disgruntled players next year with lots of child like behavior. Money has a way of making a mess of things with young kids and adults as well.

Reactions: Burnsly
For what it’s worth UConn is at 11 on scholarship right now. Newton hasn’t committed as to whether or not, he will come back, and as of today, Newton hasn’t said whether or not he will take a grad year with us. There is still plenty of time for Halloway to figure things out and plug some holes.

I’d take springs without hesitation

I’ve got this strange feeling that we see Hurley swoop in and get posh at UConn

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT