ADVERTISEMENT

Posh

Transfer players often have issues. Looks like we found out before we gave wads of money and were stuck with the players. Maybe we lucked out????

Reactions: DIMEDISHA13
He's not coming here. SHU has their reasons for not taking him. But it's not my call. Just something I only learned about today and believing what I was told I understand why we cut bait.

The info is personal in nature and will not leak out. Nor should it.
I'm just hoping this is not the player whom we were rumored to get in which caused Femi to enter the portal.

He's not coming here. SHU has their reasons for not taking him. But it's not my call. Just something I only learned about today and believing what I was told I understand why we cut bait.

The info is personal in nature and will not leak out. Nor should it.
You talking about Posh or Ousman?

So sha decided no on Posh after telling Femi posh is coming?

given the info that we have- this has turned into the dumbest situation of all time. I get that Sha May have learned things after the fact, but it seems like he’s constantly playing himself into difficult situations. It’s a good thing Sha isn’t a hostage negotiator

So sha decided no on Posh after telling Femi posh is coming?

given the info that we have- this has turned into the dumbest situation of all time. I get that Sha May have learned things after the fact, but it seems like he’s constantly playing himself into difficult situations. It’s a good thing Sha isn’t a hostage negotiator

On top of turning away Minor. And then turning away Ousmane. And turning away Westry.

None of this makes any sense, in any way shape or form.

Transfer players often have issues. Looks like we found out before we gave wads of money and were stuck with the players. Maybe we lucked out????
I was hoping there were going to figure out why he had a sudden decline in his play before they offered.

Hope the kid is alright. On to the next player.

Next player ??? What next player ???
laughing-crying-laughing-hysterically.gif

A real problem is that Sha is trying to do it all and spinning his wheels and wasting time. He should have help ( Assistants/Mentors) that would --at least do some recon and research that does not create "last minute" probs.) Sadly Sha refuses to have help and build a foundation for his "plan".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT