ADVERTISEMENT

Uconn Gamethread

We’re in a pickle with Ike. Need him defensively to not get killed by Sanogo but they’re doubling Richmond because we’re basically 4 vs 5 on offense.

Rhoden goes ISO and misses two shots in close off the glass. In the beginning of the yr he was either finishing these shots or drawing the foul.

Decent half.. Ike 3 fouls. Sanogo might go for 20/20 if we don’t rebound better in second half.

Cole and Harris remind me of the same, came from low schools, but Cole does so much better

Keep it away from Rhoden, he is going ISO away from the basket. Everyone else is just standing around, whenever he drives he does not look to pass but just score. (He is missing everything except the one 3, it is causing SHU not to play as a team on the offensive side.)

this is gonna be like last Saturday all over again, great game and heart sinkin loss

Keep it away from Rhoden, he is going ISO away from the basket. Everyone else is just standing around, whenever he drives he does not look to pass but just score. (He is missing everything except the one 3, it is causing SHU not to play as a team on the offensive side.)
He needs to make that last shot. wide open.

I really hate to say this but our offense looks ugly. Is Willard responsible for running offensive plays? (Send Maryland a tape of our offense in the 1st half)

Reactions: mbraue
This foul trouble is a big problem. Rhoden, Jackson, Yetna and Samuel have 5 combined points. I thought Richmond
played an excellent half on both ends. Looks like Harris and Jackson will need big 2nd half's. Just when they got going the fouls mounted.

if we somehow pull a win off tonight, it would be against all odds with the way Sonogo is having his way in the paint and the refs not calling anything our way foul wise.

Very well put. So predictable......he is not gonna pass.....just iso. So the rest of our team stops moving. You think the D doesn't know it too?

if we somehow pull a win off tonight, it would be against all odds with the way Sonogo is having his way in the paint and the refs not calling anything our way foul wise.
After Ike and Samuel foul out, I guess Yetna plays center? No way Willard dare puts Jo Smith in.

Rhoden 1 for7 which is even below his average shooting % which is high 30’s.Ike will be fouled in first 5 minutes he plays in second half unless we go zone exclusively .Sonogo headed for Angel 20 and 20 game.We will needed a cold shooting half from UCONN to have a chance to win.In short we need a miracle.Rhoden obviously feels he has to take 15 shots a game even though many are forced which I blame on Willard for allowing it.Not worried if Rhoden leaves 37% shooting is easy to replace.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT