ADVERTISEMENT

Uconn Gamethread

Finally......foul shots. Our first since the beginning of the game when Ike had the And One.

Was that even a play call out of the timeout? A Cale contested baseline jumper?

I mean, with as bad as we are getting murdered on the boards it’s actually amazing we’re only down by 7. We can go on a little run and get back in this if we can muck up the paint and rebound a bit

I get it it’s only natural that refs will call favorable for home team when loud crowd,etc but only thing we get at home is an evenly called game

Reactions: Flnj86
does RU like close their rims at home, i just dont get how they flip

Why is Tray Jackson not playing? I’ll never understand this coach’s rotations or what he sees.

Ike having his worst game of the year. sanogo clearly jn his head. Ike is jumping out of his shoes every single move a player makes

my god so much dribbling by one guy every play. willard cant even watch youtube. what a squid

lets just goto the NIT and accept the season as is, these guys excuse will be we lose Bryce

Rhoden needs to spend the rest of the game on the bench. His play is not team oriented. His turnovers are unacceptable.
He’s been bad today. Another game that I think he’s gotten into his own head.

Would love to see Powell get som run

Reactions: TomWall
I'm sorry.....Hurley knows how to run and offense.....we only know iso. Chess vs checkers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT