ADVERTISEMENT

Uconn Gamethread

we gotta beat the 3 bottom feeders and make a lil BET run otheriwse wll be watching on ESPN 2

Crazy part is we had the lead down to 3. Harris or Ike make a lay up it's a 1 point game. I think we've scored two points since.

There are times when Willard forgets to coach. Kevin just gets outmatched from 10 minutes to the end of the game. He doesn't have the drive he showed in past years. Too much post game excuses, but really he says he is the cause.

Reactions: metalpirate07
We had a good lineup of Cale Harris Richmond Obiagu and Yetna. As soon as he puts in Rhoden we play like garbage

Can't get back doored to death this much. Let's try to cut it to 4 with 4. Game is not over, but need some
progress in next few minutes.

Not only are we being out played on both ends of the floor Hurley is running rings around Willard.

Just when you think you’ve seen the worst possible shot choice, Tyrese jacks a three leading to an easy runout dunk. Horrific.

• Wow
Reactions: TomWall
Cole had his shot blocked and then went back down on the floor with the ball. Isn't that a jump ball????

Reactions: doctorcb12
As said before this team just doesn’t do the little things needed to win games.

I know Willard won’t do it (and he should have had the team do it after the Nova game) but do 3 hours of box out drills till they pass out. It’s such a basic basketball skill to have.

Need a stop and then try to cut it to 3. Need some positive energy guys. it can't all be glass empty rooting.

Reactions: SHUS1516
zip the hall up. 10+ loss as i predicted. super easy. crazy how many on this board thought otherwise. players are comparable. but their coach doesnt slink down in terror like ours. the french wouldnt even take willard into battle

Our offense is so pathetic. Really hard to watch. Whoever told me early on to turn it off was right.
I know Willard won’t do it (and he should have had the team do it after the Nova game) but do 3 hours of box out drills till they pass out. It’s such a basic basketball skill to have.
Another thing I've been saying for YEARS. But will never happen.

We did not box out. We did not play good defense. If we had been able to contain Sanogo, we could have won.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT