ADVERTISEMENT

Uconn Gamethread

The fact we haven't realized we have to do everything possible to deny Sanogo a touch is just mind-boggling. I don't even care at this point. What we limp into the tourney for another first-round exit. Fun stuff. Just end this season. I'm over it.

Reactions: JGCPA
You can roast Willard all you want, but without Aiken UConn is simply a better team than us. They should beat us on their home floor.
uconn has no ballhandler. huge exploitation factor. wtf does willard do in scouting/prep?? he got pressed to start the game!! startint to think shu is the reason willard is even relevant. my god. hes just a loser.

uconn has no ballhandler. huge exploitation factor. wtf does willard do in scouting/prep?? he got pressed to start the game!! startint to think shu is the reason willard is even relevant. my god. hes just a loser.
GREAT POINT!!!

And mind you if Aiken has a concussion (which I believe he does) then I hope he fully recovers. I had two. They suck.

We have no guard depth, so we cannot press if that’s what you’re implying there.

UConn missing free throws and seton hall can’t get out of its own way

One thing that is disturbing is that UConn has now missed all 3 of their front end one-and-ones and we couldn’t make up some of the gap.

We spread the floor for iso ball trailing in the game by 8.

3 missed front of 1 and 1 and they did nothing with it. Almost like they gave up already.

We’ve seen our share of inexplicable home stinkers through the years with Willard’s teams so dropping one of the next two does concern me.

This is true. Prudential will be dead for these games too.

The fact we haven't realized we have to do everything possible to deny Sanogo a touch is just mind-boggling. I don't even care at this point. What we limp into the tourney for another first-round exit. Fun stuff. Just end this season. I'm over it.
Which tourney? NIT?

We have no guard depth, so we cannot press if that’s what you’re implying there.
Well when you have a freshman class where 2 end up redshirting and the other gets no floor time the depth we thought we had isn’t there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT