ADVERTISEMENT

25% of Americans will not take COVID Vaccine

Another bad attempt at trolling?

We are halfway through the winter and lost more lives to Covid than all of fall, averaging close to 3k deaths per day. That is the top cause of death during the winter. Every sign is showing us heading in the right direction, but shouldn't really diminish the fact that losing 3k people a day is indeed fairly "dark".
I honestly don’t know what trolling means so looked it up.... Kinda funny. I’m new to the trove. I don’t tweet, I don’t have a Facebook. I don’t have social media outside of a LinkedIn profile that my assistant handles for me

I also didn’t say it was or wasn’t a dark winter

I personally think it’s been dark for our youth and some small business owners and families who have lost loved ones prematurely.

the President said it was going to be a dark winter, did he not?

I honestly don’t know what trolling means so looked it up.... Kinda funny. I’m new to the trove. I don’t tweet, I don’t have a Facebook. I don’t have social media outside of a LinkedIn profile that my assistant handles for me

I personally think it’s been dark for our youth and some small business owners and families who have lost loved ones prematurely.

Yes. He did say that, and was correct.
Your response to my post showing optimism with that quote from Biden is just you being a troll.

What does it mean to troll on social media?

Trolling is defined as creating discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people by posting inflammatory or off-topic messages in an online community. Basically, a social media troll is someone who purposely says something controversial in order to get a rise out of other users.

What does it mean to troll on social media?

Trolling is defined as creating discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people by posting inflammatory or off-topic messages in an online community. Basically, a social media troll is someone who purposely says something controversial in order to get a rise out of other users.

A good example of trolling is what knowknow456 is doing to HALL85 on another thread. Sarcastic mocking and prodding in hopes of gaining a response.

A good example of trolling is what knowknow456 is doing to HALL85 on another thread. Sarcastic mocking and prodding in hopes of gaining a response.

Actually what you are seeing is a good example of cancel culture. He is so upset by the very sight of my words that he has to put me on "ignore". I am in good company though

Jackie Chiles, Baboo Bob, Donna Chang and the Soup Nazi would be victims of cancel culture today.....

He won't play with me anymore, so I play with myself.

Hello. Look at the latest from Wall Street Journal. They are now making the prediction our country will simply not reach herd immunity anytime soon. I have been saying this for months. The author of the article states there are just too many people in this country that will not take this shot. The author also recommends to double mask as we prepare for the new endemic that will start in the March timeframe. I can't believe posters on this board believe we will have a maskless normal summer this year.

[/URL]

In any case, 50% saying definitely and 24% saying probably is more than enough to go back to normal. We don’t need to eliminate the virus completely like measles. We just need to protect the vulnerable.

Reactions: shu09
I hear That’s coming with our next lockdown 4 months ago.

The experts are saying double masking works. Murphy "believes in the science". Would you agree with murphy if he requires people to be double masked to enter a nj business?

I hear That’s coming with our next lockdown 4 months ago.

Your summer prediction will be wrong and I have been giving you opportunities to retract your prediction. Last final chance. Do you think we will have a maskless, normal summer?

Damn I wanna be such a big shot my assistant handles my linkedin lol

In any case, 50% saying definitely and 24% saying probably is more than enough to go back to normal. We don’t need to eliminate the virus completely like measles. We just need to protect the vulnerable.
The vaccines will be readily available to all three categories/everyone shortly. If you can get it and choose not to, that’s on you. No reason not to fully open up at that point.

Reactions: donnie_baseball
The vaccines will be readily available to all three categories/everyone shortly. If you can get it and choose not to, that’s on you. No reason not to fully open up at that point.

Unfortunately some governors will simply not open up because of politics. The media is also starting to push that agenda. For example, restaurants are still not safe per the below.

Yep. We're on the same page.

Will we still be wearing masks when everything opens up?

Do you agree with governor murphy's that "we will have to follow some health protocols for years" such as social distancing and wearing masks? Even when we are opened up?

@Merge @HALL85 I did the math. If we put 1.3 million vaccines in arms a day we still wouldn't get to 75% herd Immunity in the United States until February 2022. How can we get to herd immunity this summer?

@Merge @HALL85 I did the math. If we put 1.3 million vaccines in arms a day we still wouldn't get to 75% herd Immunity in the United States until February 2022. How can we get to herd immunity this summer?

We will not reach herd immunity, but we also don’t need to.
Similar to flu shots. We never reach full herd immunity, but the seasons are not typically as bad as they would have otherwise been without some level of herd immunity. It will be the same concept for Covid.

Similar to flu shots. We never reach full herd immunity, but the seasons are not typically as bad as they would have otherwise been without some level of herd immunity. It will be the same concept for Covid.

So we can go back to normal without herd immunity? Is that what you are saying? Because that's not what Fauci says.

My point is there is no moment when we say, “we’ve reached herd immunity, open everything up”.. it’s going to be based on the situation and with the way the trends are going in decreasing spread and increasing vaccines, we will get to a point where the spread is not significant anymore.

Reactions: shu09
Hello. I was laughed at by this board when I started mentioning double maskings. Now its approved by scientists. Don't be shocked we will all have to double mask soon in public places.

Was this your tune 2 months ago?

You seem very excited about the prospect of not returning to normal. Are you human?

Reactions: Hallsome
I just hope you don't change your tune when we aren't back to normal this summer!

That has ben my tune all along. I see no need to change it now.

This one from June.

To mitigate the risk of COVID, a mask is all we have right now outside of staying away from other people.
It's not 100% effective, but it will reduce the amount of the virus people are shedding into the air around them which will decrease the likelihood of someone else near them getting infected if they have the virus. It is a short term solution to keep the spread low enough where we can go on with our lives somewhat normally until we have a vaccine available.

Once we have a vaccine or have an effective treatment with early detection, then we won't need masks.

Reactions: doctorcb12
@Merge per the below article US companies are now preparing plans where employees will be wearing masks "for years" to "adapt to the new normal"

So no, we will not have a normal maskless summer. I have been warning this board for almost a year now that yes, masks are here to stay and this rule will be enforced.

[/URL]

You just going to gloss over this part, and pretend it's not there?

"Endemic Covid-19 doesn’t necessarily mean continuing coronavirus restrictions, infectious-disease experts said, largely because vaccines are so effective at preventing severe disease and slashing hospitalizations and deaths. Hospitalizations have already fallen 30% in Israel after it vaccinated a third of its population. Deaths there are expected to plummet in weeks ahead. "

I've never said that we will eliminate Covid. I said we will get to a point where we will no longer need restrictions because of the vaccines. We will manage it like we do the flu.

"Endemic Covid-19 doesn’t necessarily mean continuing coronavirus restrictions, infectious-disease experts said, largely because vaccines are so effective at preventing severe disease and slashing hospitalizations and deaths. Hospitalizations have already fallen 30% in Israel after it vaccinated a third of its population. Deaths there are expected to plummet in weeks ahead. "

I've never said that we will eliminate Covid. I said we will get to a point where we will no longer need restrictions because of the vaccines. We will manage it like we do the flu.
“We will get to the point where we will no longer need restrictions.” Your finger tips to pols ears....follow the $ (and power plays) though, Merge. Restrictions aren’t going anywhere anytime soon which I suspect is what you mean when you write we will reach a point (yes I know you don’t have a crystal ball)

You currently deflected point. The article clearly says covid is going nowhere and unfortunately we have to adapt. American companies are now talking about their employees masking up for years to come. How can you still say we will have a normal summer this summer?

You seem very excited about the prospect of not returning to normal. Are you human?

Because we are never going back to normal. Don't you see the push from the media and government? I have been right about this. The media is now pushing the mask narrative. Now they are telling people to "double mask". This is just continuing to condition people so we continue to follow mask wearing regulations.

“We will get to the point where we will no longer need restrictions.” Your finger tips to pols ears....follow the $ (and power plays) though, Merge. Restrictions aren’t going anywhere anytime soon which I suspect is what you mean when you write we will reach a point (yes I know you don’t have a crystal ball)

Right. I said summer.
that is when I expect that we will have had the opportunity to vaccinate everyone who wants to be vaccinated. I don’t see the point of restrictions after that point.

Reactions: Hallsome
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT