ADVERTISEMENT

Aaron Rodgers no sells Trump

who woulda thought trump is so popular with people who love watching dudes beat each other. wow.
He was quite popular at the Phillies games both Friday and Saturday night. Can't tell you how many MAGA hats that said 45 and 47. Also quite a few Trump shirts.

He was quite popular at the Phillies games both Friday and Saturday night. Can't tell you how many MAGA hats that said 45 and 47. Also quite a few Trump shirts.
the philly fans who have such a stellar reputation across the nation right??

btw i was at the game saturday. ranger got hit with a wicked hit and left early. no trump hats anywhere in sight. maybe in the 400 level? would be typical. but alas, a wild exaggeration on your part

Reactions: silkcitypirate
the philly fans who have such a stellar reputation across the nation right??

btw i was at the game saturday. ranger got hit with a wicked hit and left early. no trump hats anywhere in sight. maybe in the 400 level? would be typical. but alas, a wild exaggeration on your part
I sat in 124 Friday night and 244 Saturday night so I have no clue what was going on in the 400s. Get your eyes checked. Not sure of the 5 or 6 times I walked through Ashburn Alley the 2 nights where I didn’t come across MAGA gear.

I sat in 124 Friday night and 244 Saturday night so I have no clue what was going on in the 400s. Get your eyes checked. Not sure of the 5 or 6 times I walked through Ashburn Alley the 2 nights where I didn’t come across MAGA gear.
i saw zero MAGA and i got 20/20 sorry boss the narrative is wrong. they show fans in the stands from every angle during the game. no maga. got every game recorded on youtube tv.

you're always going to find a few nuts. perhaps they attract each other.

i saw zero MAGA and i got 20/20 sorry boss the narrative is wrong. they show fans in the stands from every angle during the game. no maga. got every game recorded on youtube tv.

you're always going to find a few nuts. perhaps they attract each other.
You check out every red hat every time they show the stands to confirm no maga? Talk about wild exaggerations. I wasn’t even looking for them Trump gear the other nights and I kept finding it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT