ADVERTISEMENT

April Tweets

Doug Gottlieb is way off here. But makes us feel we got the better coach so I’m ok with it. Ha

Doug Gottlieb is way off here. But makes us feel we got the better coach so I’m ok with it. Ha

Of course those guys would say that because they’re on the outside looking in.

They think every person goes for more money regardless of situation (probably because they would have)—until they don’t.

Gottleib is a jerk. But of course he thinks Sha would have chased the most money. After all what else would a guy who stole ccards think?

Put him and Jim Rome on a distant planet and sports talk will improve.

Last edited:
Sha's biggest job will be to manage expectations! Not recruiting and not coaching. If this forum is any indication his biggest problem is YOU folks! In a few years most of you will be calling for his head because he can't possibly meet your expectations!
Simmer down there 67. There are some highly anxious posters on here, but that comes with fans of all teams. It’s the norm.

I think there are a vast more number of those on here that give measured and thoughtful insights.

I’m the end, I highly doubt Sha will be concerned about expectations from this board. He’s got much too much charisma, wisdom and drive to be concerned with extreme opinions posted here.

Sha's biggest job will be to manage expectations! Not recruiting and not coaching. If this forum is any indication his biggest problem is YOU folks! In a few years most of you will be calling for his head because he can't possibly meet your expectations!
There’s an old adage that says that “ unrealistic expectations are the greatest cause of heartache “.

Just weird. Don’t want to play for the NCOY?
He said he wanted to enroll in January and they didn’t let him 🤷🏻‍♂️.

We reached out to him after the de-committed so I guess it doesn’t bother the coach.

He said he wanted to enroll in January and they didn’t let him 🤷🏻‍♂️.

We reached out to him after the de-committed so I guess it doesn’t bother the coach.
I’ve read that he tried to enroll but that his transcript might have been a challenge. I don’t think PC is too concerned about it given the Transfer Portal is a game changer. Not sure Croswell is a 30 mins a night type of player. They also have Castro who redshirted this year who they are very high on.

Sha's biggest job will be to manage expectations! Not recruiting and not coaching. If this forum is any indication his biggest problem is YOU folks! In a few years most of you will be calling for his head because he can'
t possibly meet your expectations!

After 12 years with Willard our expectations are pretty modest as a fanbase.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT