ADVERTISEMENT

April Tweets

Max Strus started for the heat. Brunson obv mavs and bridges sun. marquette with butler and still has crowder and wesley matthews getting great mins. same with drummond. Paul reed got some minutes. yurtseven got some mins.

mamu didnt even sit on the bench. not sure why we are shown there. im missing crieghton and xavier too.

THINK I saw him on the bench last night.

wasnt listed and i didnt see him, maybe he wasnt dressed
As a two-way player, Sandro isn't eligible to play in the playoffs.

Not sure if he can sit on the bench but he's certainly not in uniform.

As a two-way player, Sandro isn't eligible to play in the playoffs.

Not sure if he can sit on the bench but he's certainly not in uniform.
yea so not sure why SHU is listed. shame. sounds like a dumb rule. must be two way contract specifically, as guys like paul reed played a lot of g league mins

It is specific to the two-way contract. There are a variety of limitations that go with it. Two-way players can only be active on the NBA roster for a certain number of games among other things.

To use Paul Reed as an example, he is on a straight NBA contract.

Mamu suited up and/or played in 41 Bucks games this season. Should the Bucks repeat as NBA Champs, will Mamu be ineligible to receive a ring due to the two way contract?

Mamu suited up and/or played in 41 Bucks games this season. Should the Bucks repeat as NBA Champs, will Mamu be ineligible to receive a ring due to the two way contract?
I'm sure he would get a ring if Milwaukee wins another championship.

Reactions: williaza01
It is specific to the two-way contract. There are a variety of limitations that go with it. Two-way players can only be active on the NBA roster for a certain number of games among other things.

To use Paul Reed as an example, he is on a straight NBA contract.
50 games.

The secretary to the assistant GM gets a ring…. So does a player who suited up and played in half the games.

The secretary to the assistant GM gets a ring…. So does a player who suited up and played in half the games.
Yes but the secretary's ring isn't quite the same. Still very nice, but not quite a player ring. To answer the question though, I do expect Mamu would get a 1st tier (ie player) ring.

yea so not sure why SHU is listed. shame. sounds like a dumb rule. must be two way contract specifically, as guys like paul reed played a lot of g league mins
Yeah the restrictions are to prevent salary cap circumvention since 2-way contracts don't count against the cap.

Reactions: TheHall87 and SHUSA
Yeah the restrictions are to prevent salary cap circumvention since 2-way contracts don't count against the cap.
That's another motivation to keep Sandro on his two-way deal for its second year. The Bucks are way over the cap and will be taking a hefty luxury tax hit next year as it stands now.

FYI. I believe the 44 valoracon or PIP means +/-

Glad chickenbox deleted his tweet, taking Twitter free speech to new levels, haha Honestly shocked a video of an imposter Delgado playing bball naked was able to be posted there 🤮

FYI. I believe the 44 valoracon or PIP means +/-

Glad chickenbox deleted his tweet, taking Twitter free speech to new levels, haha Honestly shocked a video of an imposter Delgado playing bball naked was able to be posted there 🤮
I didn't delete anything. That video seemed very odd. Was posted by somebody in response to the original tweet. Didn't know if it was Angel or not (the hair looked similar; the outfit, not so much).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT