ADVERTISEMENT

Biden…every day a new one..

And you wonder why they don't want him talking to an audience of 100 million this Superbowl Sunday.

right and trump hasnt been saying outrageous things every day. dont here you talk about that. both presidents are a disaster.

biden old, trump full psychosis. we know nyshore is one sided, but you could pretend not to be once in a while

why is Dean Phillips the only one not putting party over country

Last edited:
How sad is it that Biden and Trump are the leading candidates for president?
trump is the issue at hand. if he was never capturing the majority of republican votes then biden wouldn't be winning or even running. its not the case the other way around.

so essentially this problem can be simply placed on idiot republican voters. most dems don't want biden. they're forced to go with him

trump is the issue at hand. if he was never capturing the majority of republican votes then biden wouldn't be winning or even running. its not the case the other way around.

so essentially this problem can be simply placed on idiot republican voters. most dems don't want biden. they're forced to go with him
Your reasoning is why our country is on thin ice

Awful take

Reactions: bac2therac
right and trump hasnt been saying outrageous things every day. dont here you talk about that. both presidents are a disaster.

biden old, trump full psychosis. we know nyshore is one sided, but you could pretend not to be once in a while
Trump says something outrageous everyday because he speaks nonstop. Law of averages if you run your mouth all day you’ll say something stupid too. Biden comes out of the basement and can’t show the country he’s still with it for 5 minutes. Knowing CBS they’ll ask him more questions about ice cream and superbowl food than the border and it’s a liability to do that interview.

How sad is it that Biden and Trump are the leading candidates for president?
Why Biden is the nominee is because the Democratic Party is very fractured. The one thing they are united is their hatred for Trump.

Without Biden, the Party could fracture into pieces leaving Trump with the win. It would be extremely messy. Who emerges from that power vacuum if Biden bowed out?

The only thing would make sense. Manchin/Newsome ticket could work if it gets to the convention.

Why Biden is the nominee is because the Democratic Party is very fractured. The one thing they are united is their hatred for Trump.

Without Biden, the Party could fracture into pieces leaving Trump with the win. It would be extremely messy. Who emerges from that power vacuum if Biden bowed out?

The only thing would make sense. Manchin/Newsome ticket could work if it gets to the convention.
Dems agree on 2 things hatred of Trump and love of power. Republicans want power but don’t know what to do with it once they have it. Democrats will do exactly what it takes to keep the power even if it’s bad policy. Horrible job on both sides.

Reactions: HALL85 and SPK145
Trump says something outrageous everyday because he speaks nonstop. Law of averages if you run your mouth all day you’ll say something stupid too. Biden comes out of the basement and can’t show the country he’s still with it for 5 minutes. Knowing CBS they’ll ask him more questions about ice cream and superbowl food than the border and it’s a liability to do that interview.
Trump is sharp as a tack and wants to keep the sovereignty of the USA.

Bidunce is a puppet for globalists that want a 1-world govt
Haley too

Good point. Biden should not be running, but strategically a primary when everyone is roasting the ineffective VP would have been bad for Dems.

I think the further left Dems would riot if they put Manchin in there.

Good point. Biden should not be running, but strategically a primary when everyone is roasting the ineffective VP would have been bad for Dems.

I think the further left Dems would riot if they put Manchin in there.
At the end of the day, the far left is going to vote for any Dem candidate, whether it’s Trump or anyone else.

Manchin/Newsome would be a good exit strategy and it also eliminates the Harris conflict.

The decline of Biden is beyond the “gaffe” stage. What happens when he is forced to spend extended time in front of a camera and has a total melt down?

At the end of the day, the far left is going to vote for any Dem candidate, whether it’s Trump or anyone else.

Looking back to 2016 when Dems pushed Hillary over Bernie, there were enough Bernie supporters that stayed home or voted 3rd party to give the win to Trump.

Manchin wouldn't be an acceptable candidate for the far left crazies just like Haley is not an acceptable candidate for the right right crazies. I could see Newsome, but just not sure how they get rid of Harris.

Looking back to 2016 when Dems pushed Hillary over Bernie, there were enough Bernie supporters that stayed home or voted 3rd party to give the win to Trump.

Manchin wouldn't be an acceptable candidate for the far left crazies just like Haley is not an acceptable candidate for the right right crazies. I could see Newsome, but just not sure how they get rid of Harris.
Hillary was just unlikable and the far left felt Bernie was jobbed (which had a hint of truth). Manchin is an adult and is more acceptable and with Newsome as VP would also help. And there is no Bernie this year who was their leader and never really embraced Clinton. Very different environment this year.

why wont the Dems run another candidate..why are they afraid of backlash because Heels Up would be passed over.

the answer is Obama and the cabal are running the show. Why are we playing this game...Biden aint in charge of anything

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
why wont the Dems run another candidate..why are they afraid of backlash because Heels Up would be passed over.

the answer is Obama and the cabal are running the show. Why are we playing this game...Biden aint in charge of anything
He’s a senile puppet.

Newsom is the most evil of any candidates.
He’s 💯 connected to WEF
The worst liar of any Pol

I think it’s easy to get rid of Harris. She has been a disaster. The Manchin/Newswome team may satisfy everyone. You have the old but respected Conservative Dem in Manchin to handle things for 4 years. Then in wait is the young more liberal Newsome who can take over.

It is Biden’s appearance that is turning off voters. The real far left faction has a problem with Biden due to his support of Israel. The simple fix is a Manchin/Newsome ticket. Brings all but the far left of the party together. In the end, even the far left should support that ticket. That’s a winning ticket that would grab a lot of independents and even traditional Republicans on board.

I think it’s easy to get rid of Harris. She has been a disaster. The Manchin/Newswome team may satisfy everyone. You have the old but respected Conservative Dem in Manchin to handle things for 4 years. Then in wait is the young more liberal Newsome who can take over.

It is Biden’s appearance that is turning off voters. The real far left faction has a problem with Biden due to his support of Israel. The simple fix is a Manchin/Newsome ticket. Brings all but the far left of the party together. In the end, even the far left should support that ticket. That’s a winning ticket that would grab a lot of independents and even traditional Republicans on board.
I don't think it's a bad move at all, I just find it a difficult move. She was championed as a black woman on the ticket. Now she's being replaced by a ticket with 2 white men in your scenario. With polls showing Biden losing the black vote in polls, in my opinion caused by focusing on the migrants more than helping the black communities, how do you sell that to regain those votes? I'm no fan of Newsom but Manchin is a guy who I think most can support as he's always thought about his constituents over party. If you can sell it, it's a good move.

an old elderly man with a bad memory bahahahahaha

the document report is going to remove the old codger from the ticket

for normal people its easy to get rid of her...for the left they have to deal with the racial implications and outrage from skipping over a birdbrain unqualified checkmark....its a big issue for them

The report is bad. There are going to be more and more calls for him to drop out soon.

Can RFK Jr still be their nominee? If there was a capable replacement in waiting they'd be demanding him step down now. Whether you like the guy or don't it's getting to a point where it's not funny, it's just bad for the country.

Can RFK Jr still be their nominee? If there was a capable replacement in waiting they'd be demanding him step down now.

I think the demands for him to step down will be coming. He can't run after that report.
Newsome has been preparing for his moment to step in. I think he seems like the most likely replacement.

I think the demands for him to step down will be coming. He can't run after that report.
Newsome has been preparing for his moment to step in. I think he seems like the most likely replacement.
I'm talking right now. Isn't there an order that must be followed. VP, then Speaker of the House? Can we afford this another 11 months? I mean we can't have Nikki Haley win the election then appoint Trump President because somehow we find she's unfit.

Dean Phillips?

I'm talking right now. Isn't there an order that must be followed. VP, then Speaker of the House? Can we afford this another 11 months? I mean we can't have Nikki Haley win the election then appoint Trump President because somehow we find she's unfit.

If he drops now, Harris becomes president. I think he will likely finish his term though.

If he drops now, Harris becomes president. I think he will likely finish his term though.
It would be something that would go the convention and yes, he will finish the term.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT