ADVERTISEMENT

Biden…every day a new one..

If he drops now, Harris becomes president. I think he will likely finish his term though.
So essentially you think we go 11 months with someone who can't remember when he was VP? What about that 25th amendment crap we heard Pelosi talking about so much? It makes sense, except nobody thinks Kamala can do the job. And there's no way the democrats will let the Speaker be President. These are wild times.

Well, I think this is the out the Dems were looking for. I think my suggestion of Manchin/Newsome ticket should be be taken seriously.

Biden gave dems a reason to dump Him.He can’t remember that he willfully took documents and he can’t remember when he was VP.Can 70 plus million vote for a mentally diminished man for another five years.I guess if he continue to give things away they might.College loans and could they come up with some other giveaways ?

Biden gave dems a reason to dump.He can’t remember that he willfully took documents so we can’t remember when he was VP.Can 70 plus million vote for a mentally diminished man for another five years.

Does Garland have second thoughts about Trump documents case in light of the pass given to Biden.Do the cabinet mémbers have the spine to invoke 25th amendment.Biden can’t remember when his son Beau died and dems are in TV saying he is sharp as a tack.DLes any name democrat

Biden is so feckless. Comes out and whines about this tonight, throws his staff under the bus rather than taking any bit of responsibility. He has no business being president displaying the arrogance and lack of character that he did tonight. Leaders don't do that. Political hacks and power hungry, angry old men do that.

Reactions: bac2therac
I’m sorry the more I watch the more I’m realizing this is like a watching an opposing athlete get hurt. You never want to see a player get hurt. You never want to see another human being mentally lose it. Unfortunately Joe’s mishaps being looked at were made before he lost it. But that’s not being considered here. Overall it’s just sad to see but the President and current VP are not capable of their duties

He has now screwed up names/memories of world leaders four days in a row.

Who sent him out there tonight? Like watching a car accident happen in front of you. It’s sad and embarrassing.

He has now screwed up names/memories of world leaders four days in a row.

Who sent him out there tonight? Like watching a car accident happen in front of you. It’s sad and embarrassing.
I think whoever sent him out there is doing it to force the hand of democrats to move on. Not the worst strategy. Again just tough to watch as an American.

Biden is so feckless. Comes out and whines about this tonight, throws his staff under the bus rather than taking any bit of responsibility. He has no business being president displaying the arrogance and lack of character that he did tonight. Leaders don't do that. Political hacks and power hungry, angry old men do that.
What do you want him to do? He had to make a statement that he disagreed with that characterization. In the end, he can’t survive in terms of going for re-election. I would think 4-8 weeks, you will see him state that he will not seek the nomination. Hopefully, the Dems will coalesce behind the right candidate

What do you want him to do? He had to make a statement that he disagreed with that characterization. In the end, he can’t survive in terms of going for re-election. I would think 4-8 weeks, you will see him state that he will not seek the nomination. Hopefully, the Dems will coalesce behind the right candidate

He should have admitted to mishandling documents (though not criminally), pledged to do better, thanked the special counsel, and moved on. Instead he reacted bitterly and angrily, attacked Trump (in doing so drew an equivalence that doesn't benefit him) and threw his staff under the bus in a weak attempt to take no responsibility.

This appearance tonight reminded me of Nixon's "I'm not a crook" moment. It was that bad. It was almost like he said, "the American people have got to know whether their president's mind is sharp. Well, my mind is sharp! I remember when I was VP!" Then he goes on to confuse the president of Egypt with that of Mexico just minutes later. It was stunningly bad.

Biden is toast, he will be off the ticket by April or May, if not sooner.

Last edited:
I think whoever sent him out there is doing it to force the hand of democrats to move on. Not the worst strategy. Again just tough to watch as an American.
And Dr. Jill goes along with it? Really sad.

You think the family has a say? I had a super wealthy friend years ago. Never had any opinion on politics because the people who controlled the family business told the family who to vote for. I'm sure Dr. Jill is just going along for the ride and they're being taken care of behind the scenes for taking the ride.

You think the family has a say? I had a super wealthy friend years ago. Never had any opinion on politics because the people who controlled the family business told the family who to vote for. I'm sure Dr. Jill is just going along for the ride and they're being taken care of behind the scenes for taking the ride.
I actually think Nancy Reagan had some pull.

I actually think Nancy Reagan had some pull.
Maybe I'm wrong but I think there was a level of integrity at that point in time that doesn't exist today. So what Nancy Reagan had, there's no chance the democratic machine is giving Dr. Jill that same pull.

Reactions: shu09

He had to get out there and address the report. Hiding from it would only fuel speculation.

His appearance didn't help him though. He needs to back out.

Reactions: shu09
Maybe I'm wrong but I think there was a level of integrity at that point in time that doesn't exist today. So what Nancy Reagan had, there's no chance the democratic machine is giving Dr. Jill that same pull.
Oh I think you’re right, but at the end of the day you have to look in the mirror.

The irony of this book dropping now and some of Dr. Jill’s quotes….

It was Jan 19, 2022. President Biden and top aides were gathered in the Treaty Room, the president's study in the executive residence, after a press conference that ran nearly two hours. He made several factual errors.

• Suddenly, the group saw Jill Biden in the doorway, Rogers writes in "American Woman":
  • "She had watched the news conference, and the look on her face told everyone in the room — from the president on down — that they had some explaining to do."
  • "Why didn't anyone stop that?" she demanded.
Behind the scenes: "This dressing down ... illustrated the degree to which she is her husband's fiercest protector," Rogers continues:

"Everyone stayed silent, looking at one another, and then at her, and back to one another. That included the most powerful man in the world. Her husband essentially played along, not offering an answer, even though aides had slipped him a card suggesting he end the press conference."
"Where were you guys?" the first lady asked the aides. "Where was the person who was going to end the press conference?"

https://www.axios.com/2024/02/09/forthcoming-book-jill-biden-why-didnt-anyone-stop-that

these people really insult Americas intelligence, just because they had the msm covering Bidens failing decline in mental state for years does not mean the country at large hasnt been noticing.

Trotting surrogates out on cnn and msnbc to lie to the public and then that ridiculous press conference yesterday with the bald guy and Daniel Goldman chief liar in Congress does not move anyones needles.

the questions the msm should be doing instead of covering everything up is who is running the country because Biden isnt, he think he is in charge but some group is doing his work for him

these people really insult Americas intelligence, just because they had the msm covering Bidens failing decline in mental state for years does not mean the country at large hasnt been noticing.

Trotting surrogates out on cnn and msnbc to lie to the public and then that ridiculous press conference yesterday with the bald guy and Daniel Goldman chief liar in Congress does not move anyones needles.

the questions the msm should be doing instead of covering everything up is who is running the country because Biden isnt, he think he is in charge but some group is doing his work for him
Literally the special counsel said there's no reason to pursue this any further as Joe is a forgetful, sympathetic old man? Is Joe arguing for them to pursue further chargers?

and hes not even the worst one in that department. october/november should be great.

Bidunce never ran anything.
A puppet fir a shadow govt

Biden becoming Carter on steroids ,doesn’t know reelection is crumbling right before his eyes and his cognitive decline is being ignored only by people who want to ignore it and that group is dwindling If it winds up being him against Haley he will get clocked.

Biden becoming Carter on steroids ,doesn’t know reelection is crumbling right before his eyes and his cognitive decline is being ignored only by people who want to ignore it and that group is dwindling If it winds up being him against Haley he will get clocked.
that would be awesome. but haley has no chance. biden can essentially do what he wants.

The “fall” of Bidunce is being scripted and staged.

His puppet use will come to a close soon.

Remember though, Haley is another one of their puppets. She is no different than Bidunce in that she will be a front to the same shadow govt
If they feel they can’t remove Trump off the ballot they will bring in Newsom or M. Obama.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT