ADVERTISEMENT

COVID data

You sir do not have a one damn clue what you are talking about… keep following the bullshit data that’s lying to you

I looked up the post from a few years ago that you’re talking about, and I said the same thing that is still true today.

The virus mutated, and the vaccine did not prevent infection as well but was still VERY effective at preventing severe disease and death. If you actually take the time to see who was still going to the hospital or dying of Covid after the vaccine was rolled out, adjusting for demographics, those who were vaccinated had significantly better outcomes. That’s not a debate at this point. It’s a fact.

I never said anyone was foolish for the lab leak theory. In fact, I said that in my opinion it was unlikely it was man made and released by a lab, though likely it was natural in origin but released from the lab. The posts are all still here. I was never convinced one way or the other.

There’s an issue with breast cancer and the vaccine, you won’t read in any BS study, but there is a worry in the medical community on this.

Cite something reputable, and I will read it and adjust my views accordingly… as anyone should…don’t hide behind that it’s not being researched because everyone is corrupt. As if every researcher all around the world has nefarious intentions? As none of them would want to be the one with a massive story like that?

So far, no, I have not seen anything suggesting that it’s a risk at this point. Also, what would be the triggering mechanism for the vaccine to give someone breast cancer but not the virus itself? Why are you convinced anything negative must be from the vaccine, but not the virus that you believe was a bio weapon created in a Chinese lab?

annoyed that you mocked me

Sorry I hurt your feelings. Honestly, no idea what you’re talking about though. I’m fairly civil here, though I’ve certainly mocked some posts that deserved it.

Reactions: sussexcopirate
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT