ADVERTISEMENT

Don't like what I read regarding sat giveaway

That’s what they said all along.

That’s kind of in line with how bobblehead promotions work in baseball in regards to a percentage of the crowd. I see no problem with it.

I'm with NY shore guy on this one. They made more Bobby Gonzalez bobbleheads than they knew what to do with. I've got four of them, with 2 different sport coats on. When Gonzalez was fired, the athletic department brought a box of the leftovers to the Big East meetings, and they became a very hot item for the representatives from the rest of the conference.

They couldn't make 10,000 PJ's for this game? I want one, but I don't want to have to body check people at 11am on Mulberry St.

As noted above...it's not out-of-line with what most giveways are. It looks like the bobble head is sponsored by RWJ Barnabas. I'd assume they have some say in the amount provided. I have no idea how much it costs to produce. Say its $1 per unit. Maybe they didn't want to shell out $10K for the sponsorship.

I expected a limited number to be available, but 2,500 seems a little bit low, especially what was expected to be a big turnout even without the giveaway, would have been nice if they rewarded the season ticket holders in some way, but oh well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT