ADVERTISEMENT

Five BigEast Teams Should Get In

NYC Pirate

All World
Gold Member
Nov 11, 2007
This is a very difficult conference to navigate through. Defending National Champions and two other Top 10 level Teams. That being said The BigEast deserve 5 teams to be in the NCAA field. I feel UConn, Marquette, Creighton, Seton Hall and St.Johns. Unless Providence or Nova win The BE Tournament then those should be the teams that represent the conference and that's the bottom line.

This is a very difficult conference to navigate through. Defending National Champions and two other Top 10 level Teams. That being said The BigEast deserve 5 teams to be in the NCAA field. I feel UConn, Marquette, Creighton, Seton Hall and St.Johns. Unless Providence or Nova win The BE Tournament then those should be the teams that represent the conference and that's the bottom line.
Win 13 games in a conference with 3 legit national title contenders I'll say

I think 5 will get in from BE. If Providence or Nova win the BE tourney will we get knocked out of the 5?

I think 5 will get in from BE. If Providence or Nova win the BE tourney will we get knocked out of the 5?
And if Nova beats a nicked Marquette team…that guarantees one of them or Providence is in the final. And then…anything can happen.

We made our own problems…win and don’t worry.

Pitino outcoached us, they outplayed us…and I was even disappointed in the amount of noise…or lack thereof from our fans today. And I tried! lol

We also need to see how the BigEast does collectively during the NCAAs. For whatever reason Creighton played two poor games at MSG. Our message is that if SHU finished 4th in that conference one game behind two quality teams then getting an at large should happen.

Reactions: Turiddu
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT