ADVERTISEMENT

Haley Endorsement

8 months from now, but wasn't your original opinion based on Sununu's view that the party would coalesce around a #2 prior to super Tuesday?
I thought Sununu’s opinion had a lot of merit. But I had my own reasons for thinking that neither would be on the ballot.

I thought Sununu’s opinion had a lot of merit. But I had my own reasons for thinking that neither would be on the ballot.

I think that's the reason for the impression of you "moving the goalpost". You said you agreed with his take for a while here, but hadn't explained your other reasons for the nominee to be someone other than Trump.

A shame it didn't play out that way but once Desantis dropped without endorsing Haley, that idea was over.

Sununu is not in touch with any part of the republican base and neither are you apparently
Sununu is an absolute clown. Guy is so full of himself and thinks he’s a modern day JFK. In reality he is more cringeworthy than anything else. I was less likely to support Haley after his endorsement.

Reactions: bac2therac
I think that's the reason for the impression of you "moving the goalpost". You said you agreed with his take for a while here, but hadn't explained your other reasons for the nominee to be someone other than Trump.

A shame it didn't play out that way but once Desantis dropped without endorsing Haley, that idea was over.
Whatever. My goal posts I’ve always been. Neither will be the nominee. Just because some different plays are run to get to the end zone doesn’t change the goal posts.

If Trump wins what is over and under on how long it takes Trump to destroy Houthis.I would say one month And will make Gaza look not that bad.

Haley with an extremely weak result. never was a serious candidate. anyone who believed that cant be taken seriously.

Reactions: SOpirate
Sununu is an absolute clown. Guy is so full of himself and thinks he’s a modern day JFK. In reality he is more cringeworthy than anything else. I was less likely to support Haley after his endorsement.
he is irrelevant to the party. only governor because of his father...im sure retirement will be padded with lots of money from the uniparty for being so middle of the road

A lot can change between now and November, but if I was a betting man it would be hard to bet against Trump occupying the White House next year.

A lot can change between now and November, but if I was a betting man it would be hard to bet against Trump occupying the White House next year.
I don't care what the polls say, I can't see states like PA, MI, and WI going for Trump this time around. Democrats will run their usual get out the vote games in Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Detroit, and Milwaukee.

I don't care what the polls say, I can't see states like PA, MI, and WI going for Trump this time around. Democrats will run their usual get out the vote games in Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Detroit, and Milwaukee.
He lost by 42k votes combined in 3-4 states from winning the electoral college

Some of stuff where they collected ballots was easier to do because of covid

He doesnt need Pa. Nevada and Georgis pollingv has been very favorable to Trump. Zuckerbucks was a big part of the Georgia steal

why would anyone who voted for biden last time vote for trump this time? jan 6, indictments, dictator aspirations, unhinged behavior?

despite what the talking points are for his voters, the world isnt a disaster right now. trump will lose by a bigger margin this time.

He lost by 42k votes combined in 3-4 states from winning the electoral college

Some of stuff where they collected ballots was easier to do because of covid

He doesnt need Pa. Nevada and Georgis pollingv has been very favorable to Trump. Zuckerbucks was a big part of the Georgia steal
didnt they investigate and found only sign of voter fraud in georgia was on the trump side?

why would anyone who voted for biden last time vote for trump this time? jan 6, indictments, dictator aspirations, unhinged behavior?

despite what the talking points are for his voters, the world isnt a disaster right now. trump will lose by a bigger margin this time.

They wont vote

Last time was covid...collecting ballots not votes

They wont vote

Last time was covid...collecting ballots not votes
and trump got none of the ballots?

last time i checked all the investigated voter fraud ended up being for TRUMP.

election denier is a bad look man. what state do you live in?

and trump got none of the ballots?

last time i checked all the investigated voter fraud ended up being for TRUMP.

election denier is a bad look man. what state do you live in?
ballots are what dems to collecting ballots they helps poor and minority people fill out

ballots vs votes is something you need to google

To be fair, you have moved the goal posts as did Shu09. You both discounted Trump as being the defect nominee years ago when we first had this discussion. You said he would not be the nominee. You were wrong then and it has been proven now. Well, Trump is the nominee. But for him dropping dead, he is the nominee and it will be official at the convention. Now, you move the goal posts to November. It won't even matter if he is convicted. The Republican Party has went all in with a guy who can be convicted of federal crimes. It just doesn't matter to them.

Reactions: SHUSA
To be fair, you have moved the goal posts as did Shu09. You both discounted Trump as being the defect nominee years ago when we first had this discussion. You said he would not be the nominee. You were wrong then and it has been proven now. Well, Trump is the nominee. But for him dropping dead, he is the nominee and it will be official at the convention. Now, you move the goal posts to November. It won't even matter if he is convicted. The Republican Party has went all in with a guy who can be convicted of federal crimes. It just doesn't matter to them.
they LIKE who he is, and barely have a clue what hes done. thats the selling point for 99% of them.

Trump is not the nominee until he is declared so at the convention. No goalposts being moved.

• Haha
There wont be any trial except the phony ny one

I think you’ve mistaken me for another poster. I’ve always said he’ll be the nominee. I much rather would’ve had it been someone like RDS or Tim Scott, but I’ve always said it’s inevitable that Trump will be the nominee (check my post history if you’d like)

For future reference, make sure you are quoting the right poster before accusing someone of “shifting goalposts”

I think you’ve mistaken me for another poster. I’ve always said he’ll be the nominee. I much rather would’ve had it been someone like RDS or Tim Scott, but I’ve always said it’s inevitable that Trump will be the nominee (check my post history if you’d like)

For future reference, make sure you are quoting the right poster before accusing someone of “shifting goalposts”
I actually thought I was responding to Hall85. That’s who who it was for. I did not intend that to be for you.

Reactions: SOpirate
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT