ADVERTISEMENT

Haley Endorsement

Measles, lol. Guess Merge will have to line up and get another booster. May as well get the flu and COVID shot while you're at it. Do they offer a bulk discount?

Reactions: bac2therac
Measles, lol. Guess Merge will have to line up and get another booster. May as well get the flu and COVID shot while you're at it. Do they offer a bulk discount?

Yeah, let’s just try to make fun of people who don’t want kids to get measles unnecessarily… woo hoo. Should you have kids one day, I hope herd immunity is still strong enough for them.

Boosters are unnecessary for people not at risk now. I’ve held that view here for a while since the virus mutated down, and I also explained that was why I did not get a Covid shot last year. No need to pretend I’ve been unreasonable on that.

Haley is going to win Vermont, the question is will she get all 17 delegates or just 9-8 if she cannot get 50%

do note it looks like she won simply because Dems voted in the republican primary...

Biden voters

GH9R-YJXMAEhPu6

All this measles talk is just distraction from the fact Hall85 and Shu09 were dead set Haley would be the rep nominee. a very serious prediction of theres and tried to convince everyone else they were wrong. so if they cant see how obvious it was that Trump would run away with it, probably cant listen to anything else they say.

i mean how delusional do you have to be to not see the current state of the rep party. a slave to trump.

Haley is going to win Vermont, the question is will she get all 17 delegates or just 9-8 if she cannot get 50%

do note it looks like she won simply because Dems voted in the republican primary...
i was thinking about registering as rep to do this exact thing. but i dont think its fair to note they are dems. they are just voters who think Haley is the best option and want her as the nominee. couldnt that just be moderates there?

Reactions: silkcitypirate
its an open primary, she is winning by a few thousand, pretty fair to see Dems put her over the top..its a Dem state anyhow in the general.

All this measles talk is just distraction from the fact Hall85 and Shu09 were dead set Haley would be the rep nominee. a very serious prediction of theres and tried to convince everyone else they were wrong. so if they cant see how obvious it was that Trump would run away with it, probably cant listen to anything else they say.

i mean how delusional do you have to be to not see the current state of the rep party. a slave to trump.
Trump is king and will win the general..time for hall and shu9 to come aboard.

• Angry
Reactions: silkcitypirate
Garvey up on Schiff in California where top 2 advance...hope for this country yet

schiff takes lead but looks like both will advance

Last Updated: Mar 5, 2024, 11:34 PM
35%
est. reporting

CandidatesPartyVotesPct.
Adam SchiffDEM707,04935.0%
Steve GarveyGOP651,87732.3%
Katie PorterDEM295,05514.6%
Barbara LeeDEM137,0706.8%
Eric EarlyGOP65,066

Last edited:

The nominee is made official at the convention in July. A number of things went into my calculus in saying Trump would not be the nominee. I thought Republicans would reject a guy facing 91 charges. I thought they'd realize he is unelectable in a general election. He also faces the possibility of conviction/imprisonment. He can also fall ill or die.

I admit I was wrong on #1 and #2, but #3 and #4 are still very much in play.

its an open primary, she is winning by a few thousand, pretty fair to see Dems put her over the top..its a Dem state anyhow in the general.
ah open state, well that makes sense. if theres only one dem candidate then yea i would assume most dems would sabotage the other race.

You can keep spiking the ball in the first quarter, but it’s March 6 and I still don’t believe Biden or Trump will be on the ballot in November. Carry on…lol

Reactions: shu09
You can keep spiking the ball in the first quarter, but it’s March 6 and I still don’t believe Biden or Trump will be on the ballot in November. Carry on…lol
and you're moving the goalposts. you are the staunchest haley supporters (which is fine, she's the best option) and fully expected her to win the votes of the republican party. just hedged this backdoor scenario that trumps legal trouble hits earlier than expected.

it didn't happen, haley got smoked and the republican party is brainwashed by trump. these results are utter domination.

and you're moving the goalposts. you are the staunchest haley supporters (which is fine, she's the best option) and fully expected her to win the votes of the republican party. just hedged this backdoor scenario that trumps legal trouble hits earlier than expected.

it didn't happen, haley got smoked and the republican party is brainwashed by trump. these results are utter domination.
Didn't move anything. My original opinion is that neither Trump nor Biden would be on the ballot in November. It's March...last time I checked November is 11 months from now.

Haley did a great job and much faster than I anticipated. I don't think she's done, but if you want to claim it's over, that's your prerogative. I like Haley as a candidate for all the reasons I have stated earlier (especially given the choices that are out there.). If it's Trump v. Biden in November, I will admit I was wrong...until then....

If she does not support Trump in her news conference today, does that preclude a No Labels run?

Last edited:
Didn't move anything. My original opinion is that neither Trump nor Biden would be on the ballot in November. It's March...last time I checked November is 11 months from now.

Haley did a great job and much faster than I anticipated. I don't think she's done, but if you want to claim it's over, that's your prerogative. I like Haley as a candidate for all the reasons I have stated earlier (especially given the choices that are out there.). If it's Trump v. Biden in November, I will admit I was wrong...until then....

If she does not support Trump in her news conference today, does that preclude a No Labels run?
even Nikki is leaving you behind to turn the lights out

spiking the ball...he will win enough delegates to wrap it up next week....ahahahahahahahahahaha

The nominee is made official at the convention in July. A number of things went into my calculus in saying Trump would not be the nominee. I thought Republicans would reject a guy facing 91 charges. I thought they'd realize he is unelectable in a general election. He also faces the possibility of conviction/imprisonment. He can also fall ill or die.

I admit I was wrong on #1 and #2, but #3 and #4 are still very much in play.
i dont know if you are paying attention but the trials besides Braggs nonsense case arent happening before the election

i dont know if you are paying attention but the trials besides Braggs nonsense case arent happening before the election

The handful of programmed 🐑 ITT get their news and formulate their beliefs through REGIME GATEKEEPERS

It’s easy to spot the duped that are brainwashed.

Democrat Donation$ finally ran out for Haley. She’s dropped out

Its’s been a virtual lock that Biden and Trump will be the nominees since Biden’s inauguration. As someone who works in Washington, I can tell you that the entire town has known this all along. Anything else was just a pipe dream.

As for Nikki Haley, there is zero chance she runs as a third Party. She wants to be the standard bearer for Republicans post-Trump, and handing the election to Biden with a third party run would end her career… and before anyone asks, no she would not even come close to winning the Presidency if she did.

Barring something health related we are in for a Biden-Trump rematch.

Reactions: SHUSA

8 months from now, but wasn't your original opinion based on Sununu's view that the party would coalesce around a #2 prior to super Tuesday?

Its’s been a virtual lock that Biden and Trump will be the nominees since Biden’s inauguration. As someone who works in Washington, I can tell you that the entire town has known this all along. Anything else was just a pipe dream.

As for Nikki Haley, there is zero chance she runs as a third Party. She wants to be the standard bearer for Republicans post-Trump, and handing the election to Biden with a third party run would end her career… and before anyone asks, no she would not even come close to winning the Presidency if she did.

Barring something health related we are in for a Biden-Trump rematch.
i will disagree with this.....IF they dems did not overshoot their skis and politically use lawfare vs Trump to damage him I do not think he would be the martyr they turned him into. What a nasty boomerrang for them and Trump is more popular than ever because people see what the Biden admin is doing to him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT