ADVERTISEMENT

Haley Endorsement

If the options for President are

1. A petulant child who abuses his office
2. A dementia addled man who is being controlled by unknown people behind the scenes
3. A “kooky” but otherwise mentally sound individual who isn’t bought and paid for by lobbyists and corporate interest

I don’t know how anyone can say option 3 isn’t the best of the worst. If it really ends up being Trump vs. Biden then supporting RFK Jr. is an easy decision.

He's more coherent than Biden and Trump, but I disagree with the mentally sound part and would not want a president dabbling in conspiracy theories which are easily debunked and who hides behind statements like "just asking questions" etc..

In any case though, he does not have a chance to win so the options for who will win the presidency will not be between those three. There may be another candidate I would support but having a chance to win by pulling support from both sides but without a 3rd party with an actual chance to win I will be choosing between who I prefer between 1 and 2.

He's more coherent than Biden and Trump, but I disagree with the mentally sound part and would not want a president dabbling in conspiracy theories which are easily debunked and who hides behind statements like "just asking questions" etc..

In any case though, he does not have a chance to win so the options for who will win the presidency will not be between those three. There may be another candidate I would support but having a chance to win by pulling support from both sides but without a 3rd party with an actual chance to win I will be choosing between who I prefer between 1 and 2.
If you only vote for who has a chance to win then we will never break out of the two party system.

A vote for RFJ Jr. or any other independent is a message sent to the parties that we won’t always be good little plebes and blindly accept the subpar candidates they put out.

Reactions: shu09 and SPK145
He doesn't dabble in conspiracy theories.

How many do you need?

Vaccines cause autism

"Covid-19 is targeted to attack Caucasians and Black people"

“Prior to the introduction of Prozac, we had almost none of these events" on school shootings

Election fraud allowed Bush to beat Gore.

He questions why building 7 went down and said he knows the explanations are not true.

Reactions: sussexcopirate
If you only vote for who has a chance to win then we will never break out of the two party system.

A vote for RFJ Jr. or any other independent is a message sent to the parties that we won’t always be good little plebes and blindly accept the subpar candidates they put out.

Like I said, I hope there is a 3rd party with a chance and who I can support. I just see no appeal to RFK Jr.
I'm not going to vote for someone I don't like because I don't like the choices among the people who can actually win.

This year has a better chance than any other in my lifetime to reject the two party options. I've already said I would vote for Haley as a 3rd party candidate. That said though, I'm not convinced yet that Biden will be on the ticket so we'll see what things look like in a few months.

Like I said, I hope there is a 3rd party with a chance and who I can support. I just see no appeal to RFK Jr.
I'm not going to vote for someone I don't like because I don't like the choices among the people who can actually win.

This year has a better chance than any other in my lifetime to reject the two party options. I've already said I would vote for Haley as a 3rd party candidate. That said though, I'm not convinced yet that Biden will be on the ticket so we'll see what things look like in a few months.
merge, I can respect that, but why does the candidate have to "have a chance". If Trump was beating Biden in the polls by 30 points, would you not vote for Biden because he doesn't have a chance?

Personally, I don't believe in choosing a candidate based on their chances, but rather what are there positions and what are their leadership qualities. But that's me.

merge, I can respect that, but why does the candidate have to "have a chance". If Trump was beating Biden in the polls by 30 points, would you not vote for Biden because he doesn't have a chance?

Personally, I don't believe in choosing a candidate based on their chances, but rather what are there positions and what are their leadership qualities. But that's me.

That's just my personal view. You do you. If only two have a chance and I prefer one, then voting against my preferred outcome doesn't make much sense to me.

I don't want to vote for Biden. The only reason I would is that I would prefer him over Trump AND he has a chance to win. Being down by 30% would certainly change my view there.

Scene: A bedroom dimly lit by a small nightlight. A woman is sleeping. A man quietly walks in, hangs his robe in the closet, takes off his slippers and slides into bed. The woman’s eyes open.

MrsHall85: You’re up late.

Hall85: Can’t do it.

MrsHall85: Can’t do what?

Hall85: She can’t beat him.

MrsHall85: Trump?

Hall85: Yeah, she can't beat him.

(MrsHall85 touches his face.)

Hall85: I been watchin’ the rallies – studyin’ – he ain’t weak nowhere.

MrsHall85: What are you going to do?

Hall85: I dunno

MrsHall85: Oh, honey, you worked so hard for her.

Hall85: It ain’t so bad, ‘cause I was nothing before.

MrsHall85: (cutting him off) Don’t say that.

Hall85: C’mon, it’s true, but that don’t bother me. I just wanna prove something. I ain’t no bum. It don’t matter if she loses, don’t matter if all the boys on Piratecrew mock me behind my back. The only thing is I want her to go the distance. That’s all. Nobody’s ever fought to the convention with Trump. If she primaries through to the Convention, and those balloons drop and we’re still standing, I’m gonna know I wasn’t just another bum from the Blue Bell PA.

MrsHall85 touches his face as Hall85 settles into bed beside her.

Hall85: Hey, no foolin’ around.

MrsHall85: (turning over) Heaven help me.

How many do you need?

Vaccines cause autism

“Prior to the introduction of Prozac, we had almost none of these events" on school shootings

He questions why building 7 went down and said he knows the explanations are not true.

Fully justifiable opinions.

How many do you need?

Vaccines cause autism

“The border is secure”

Reactions: bac2therac
From someone who loves to comment about others believing in conspiracy theories... Really weak of you to gloss over his in this discussion.
No, but if you’re gonna pick out a candidate for saying insane things, let’s be equal opportunity here.

Reactions: SOpirate
No, but if you’re gonna pick out a candidate for saying insane things, let’s be equal opportunity here.

You don't need to discuss everything to discuss one thing.

We've discussed the dumb things Biden has said here many times. I've agreed with you on his approach to the border... but people here, in this thread are talking about RFK Jr and his conspiracy theories and you ignore it.

You don't need to discuss everything to discuss one thing.

We've discussed the dumb things Biden has said here many times. I've agreed with you on his approach to the border... but people here, in this thread are talking about RFK Jr and his conspiracy theories and you ignore it.
I haven’t paid much attention to Kennedy. That’s far. Quite frankly, his disability makes him really difficult to understand. As the primary season plays out, I certainly will.

You certainly like to pick on his “conspiracy” theories.” Takes one to know one?

You called him out, and I was just responding to the hypocrisy of what you were saying.

You called him out, and I was just responding to the hypocrisy of what you were saying.

I don't care if you post a conspiracy theory here (which you have as well) I will discuss anything in good faith. I would not vote for any of us to be president.

I don't want a president who peddles conspiracy theories. Should be easy to see from someone like RFJ Jr who has so many of them, but you only criticize conspiracy theories when it is from someone who is not aligned with you politically.

Urless (which you have as well) I will discuss anything in good faith. I would not vote for any of us to be president.

I don't want a president who peddles conspiracy theories. Should be easy to see from someone like RFJ Jr who has so many of them, but you only criticize conspiracy theories when it is from someone who is not aligned with you politically.
Clueless

I don't care if you post a conspiracy theory here (which you have as well) I will discuss anything in good faith. I would not vote for any of us to be president.

I’m not aligned with RFK and I call out both parties. I don’t twist myself into a pretzel to justify a vote for someone I don’t support.

If you’re going to call RFK out, be honest, and admit, they all say a lot of nonsense.

How much biden filthy lies coming out of his hole

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
Yes. I take the time to understand data which forms my views. I highly recommend it.
You could have avoided so many of your bad takes here.

Data informs my views too. I just don't paint myself as holier-than-thou and unquestionable on a basketball message board, and then call everyone who I disagree with a conspiracy theorist.

Data informs my views too. I just don't paint myself as holier-than-thou and unquestionable on a basketball message board, and then call everyone who I disagree with a conspiracy theorist.

Yeah... you would of course never do such a thing. Took 5 seconds.

Conspiracy theory day on PirateCrew.

The second part of your statement is anything but fact. In fact, it's a conspiracy theory.

Why do you try to twist everything into a conspiracy pretzel?

Sounds like quite a conspiracy theory to me.

Reactions: sussexcopirate
No thats your opinion...you better get better news sources

He peddles conspiracy theories. I don't care if you believe them or not, but they are conspiracy theories.

Every single person here believes some conspiracy theory. Us discussing them here is very different than supporting someone for president who is pushing them.

Leaders need to be careful with how they talk about things because the public might not understand the nuances. It will absolutely get to a point where public health is hurt because of some idiot pushing conspiracy theories... like measles making a comeback for example.

He peddles conspiracy theories. I don't care if you believe them or not, but they are conspiracy theories.

Every single person here believes some conspiracy theory. Us discussing them here is very different than supporting someone for president who is pushing them.

Leaders need to be careful with how they talk about things because the public might not understand the nuances. It will absolutely get to a point where public health is hurt because of some idiot pushing conspiracy theories... like measles making a comeback for example.
Politicians operate on fear tactics. Is it worse to raise a conspiracy theory or repeat a complete lie or use terms like “follow the science” when it proves to be false.

I may or may not disagree with a theory that someone like RFK may post, but we can judge the degree of how provocative he may be.

But another politician can state a complete lie (like the border is secure), and that’s okay? Who is more dangerous?

The Super Bowl commercial was a updated version of when JFK ran. It's pretty easy to figure that one out.

Unfortunately for him, he has spasmodic dysphonia which makes it difficult to speak and be understood. He has a lot of different views, some of which are provocative. But let's be real...some of the views of Biden and Trump have turned out to be wrong as well.
i know it was an old jfk commerical. and it was a ridiculous and he had to apologize to his family for it.

at least with the other two it's the devil you know

Politicians operate on fear tactics. Is it worse to raise a conspiracy theory or repeat a complete lie or use terms like “follow the science” when it proves to be false.

I may or may not disagree with a theory that someone like RFK may post, but we can judge the degree of how provocative he may be.

But another politician can state a complete lie (like the border is secure), and that’s okay? Who is more dangerous?
trump is the most dangerous. i mean thats not even debatable.

• Haha

Kamala Harris peddles conspiracy theories that are far more threatening to the health of this nation

Is it worse to raise a conspiracy theory or repeat a complete lie or use terms like “follow the science” when it proves to be false.

It depends. Everything needs context. If a conspiracy theory or lie hurts every day people, then the person pushing that conspiracy theory or lie is worse.

Measles for example is coming back because people are buying into anti-government conspiracies which are far more dangerous than someone saying "the border is closed”

Kamala Harris peddles conspiracy theories that are far more threatening to the health of this nation

You’d have to be specific there. No one pays any attention to her, so I have no idea what you’re referring to. Not really a fan of hers.

Really? Because if you’re peddling that the border is secure so people may ignore the severity while known terrorists and drugs are flowing in?
It depends. Everything needs context. If a conspiracy theory or lie hurts every day people, then the person pushing that conspiracy theory or lie is worse.

Measles for example is coming back because people are buying into anti-government conspiracies which are far more dangerous than someone saying "the border is closed”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT