ADVERTISEMENT

Haley Endorsement

I wonder if Nikki and RFK Jr. have talked at all. That would be a ticket that would draw from both Biden and Trump’s base. Nikki’s Donors + the Kennedy brand would be formidable.

Good idea, but I don't see Nikki's money people throwing their support behind RFK Jr. Like it or not, the mainstream narrative/media thinks he's crazy. It's a ticket I'd vote for but I don't see it happening.

I wonder if Nikki and RFK Jr. have talked at all. That would be a ticket that would draw from both Biden and Trump’s base. Nikki’s Donors + the Kennedy brand would be formidable.

She could do better than Kennedy if she wants to look for some kind of middle ground ticket.

Dems don't like Kennedy. And lets be real, does he have the experience you would want in a candidate?
Having a political dynasty name isn't enough.

Haley is a LOSER

LANDSLIDED in her home state. 😂🤣😆

Are there still sheep that don’t see her loyalties to WEF?

Keep grazing sheeple

Gif Artist Boo GIF by PEEKASSO

Last edited:
Reactions: bac2therac
She could do better than Kennedy if she wants to look for some kind of middle ground ticket.

Dems don't like Kennedy. And lets be real, does he have the experience you would want in a candidate?
Having a political dynasty name isn't enough.
It’s amazing though what having the Kennedy name means even after all these decades.

It’s also amazing how the extremes of each party have taken up all of the oxygen in the room. How many group conversations have you been in when politics comes up and there is violent agreement that Trump or Biden will be awful.

Pretty decent night for Nikki. She lost, but she didn't get trounced. Won the areas she was supposed to (Charleston and Columbia) by solid margins and even won Beaufort too.

Vote count shows 4 in 10 Republicans don't want Trump. She just needs to stick around long enough until Trump gets convicted or his old ass keels over.

Lol half were Dems

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan

And all trump is doing is one event Saturday at Greensboro Coliseum

It’s amazing though what having the Kennedy name means even after all these decades.

It’s also amazing how the extremes of each party have taken up all of the oxygen in the room. How many group conversations have you been in when politics comes up and there is violent agreement that Trump or Biden will be awful.

Most people I know are ready to move on from both.

It would seem like the best chance for a 3rd party this year, though I do believe Biden will be replaced on the ballot if there is a serious 3rd party challenger, or if Trump is somehow not the nominee.

You can't vote in the SC GOP primary if you voted in the Democrat primary (which was Feb. 3).

They only got 5% turnout though since it's not really a contest for an incumbent.
It was 5 times less than the turnout in 2020 for Democrats. so theoretically there could have been Democrats turning up to vote for Haley.

Exit polls don't really show that had much of an impact though, and while the number of votes cast in the primary was 50k higher than the republican primary in 2016, the democratic primary had around 400k less this year compared to 2020. You'd think the republican primary would have seen an increase of hundreds of thousands of voters if Dems were showing up... Just don't really seem to be the case.

Much more likely that there is a good percentage of republican voters who just are not comfortable with Trump being the nominee. Some aren't ready to admit that problem.

You can't vote in the SC GOP primary if you voted in the Democrat primary (which was Feb. 3).
plenty of them voted.because there was concerted effort to have Dems skip that primary and vote against Trump...what news sources are you watching

cnn and msnbc seem to find all the trump haters in the country..not only do they employ them but find them on the streets..of course this board resembles an msnbc panel

plenty of them voted.because there was concerted effort to have Dems skip that primary and vote against Trump...what news sources are you watching

cnn and msnbc seem to find all the trump haters in the country..not only do they employ them but find them on the streets..of course this board resembles an msnbc panel
bac, I’m curious…what did The View have to say?

Haley is all in with Bidunce’s Digital Dollar bow down to their Globalist WEF Gods

It will be a major invasion of your privacy at best. Sets the table up for your Govt to turn your banking on and off like a faucet at their whims.

I don't watch cable news. A simple google search reveals that you can vote in either primary in SC, but if you voted in the Democrat primary, you can't vote in the Republican primary.

It will be a major invasion of your privacy at best. Sets the table up for your Govt to turn your banking on and off like a faucet at their whims.

Hope all of your funds are in cash under your mattress, otherwise the government has the ability to do that today.

Other than the few totally bat shit crazy trump humpers on this forum, most realize that a majority of people are too lazy or don’t care to vote in primary elections. To think that registered democrats are amassed en force to vote for Nikki Haley might be one of the dumbest theories trumpeted here.

Other than the few totally bat shit crazy trump humpers on this forum, most realize that a majority of people are too lazy or don’t care to vote in primary elections. To think that registered democrats are amassed en force to vote for Nikki Haley might be one of the dumbest theories trumpeted here.
🐑

This uncommitted thing in Michigan tonight is strange. The Muslims in Michigan want to make a statement to Biden, but make no mistake - they're not voting for Trump in November if he's the GOP candidate. Biden will still have their votes when the chips are down.

Reactions: SPK145
I don't watch cable news. A simple google search reveals that you can vote in either primary in SC, but if you voted in the Democrat primary, you can't vote in the Republican primary.
40% of her voters in sc voted for biden...look it up and educate yourself

The Associated Press found, “About 9 in 10 Trump voters said they were driven by their support for him, not by objections to his opponent. Haley’s voters were much more divided: About half were motivated by supporting her, but nearly as many turned out to oppose Trump.”

The report added, “Who is her coalition? Haley dominated among South Carolina voters who correctly said that Democrat Joe Biden won the 2020 presidential election. Roughly three-quarters of her supporters say Biden was legitimately elected president in 2020, and about 4 in 10 voted for Biden in that election. Her problem is that about 6 in 10 Republican primary voters say they believed Biden was not legitimately elected.”

can you tell me your news sources please

This uncommitted thing in Michigan tonight is strange. The Muslims in Michigan want to make a statement to Biden, but make no mistake - they're not voting for Trump in November if he's the GOP candidate. Biden will still have their votes when the chips are down.
no..they will not vote...which is great for trump...he doesnt need that many in Michigan to make a difference

in some ways though this troublesome for our country....we have allowed our youth to believe that Palestinians are heroes and Israel is bad, its not a good thing that this happening

Reactions: shu09
wait did you really say this while we have evidence in iowa, new hampshire and south carolina which is her home state she should have at least done well there

the bullshit narrative that Haley voters are not voting for Trump is largely that bullshit...its because most of those are dems

meanwhile her donors are dems and you come here with a statement like that

and about 4 in 10 voted for Biden in that election.

Knowing Trump was a bad candidate in 2020 does not make you a Democratic voter.

No matter how you voted today, do you usually think of yourself as a:
Sample: 2033AllTrumpHaley
Democrat5%--
Republican68%70%30%
Independent22%37%62%
Something else6%72%27%

On most political matters, do you consider yourself:
Sample: 2023AllTrumpHaley
Liberal3%--
Moderate20%28%71%
Conservative77%71%29%

Before today, had you ever voted in a Republican presidential primary?
Sample: 991AllTrumpHaley
Yes84%63%36%
No16%41%59%

The far majority of voters had voted in a republican primary before.
You absolute max of your theory is 16% assuming that none of the first time republican primary voters were conservative which would be a crazy assumption.

He is a poor general election candidate because he lost moderate voters. That is very clear to those outside the cult.

The two Major party candidates only argument for election is “at least I’m not the other guy.” What a sad state of affairs America has come to.

Reactions: HALL85 and shu09
The two Major party candidates only argument for election is “at least I’m not the other guy.” What a sad state of affairs America has come to.
The other wildcard is the no labels party. 70% of the population wants neither of these idiots. I doubt it will be enough to elect their candidate, but certainly it will have an effect on the conventions and disrupt the results.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
Knowing Trump was a bad candidate in 2020 does not make you a Democratic voter.

No matter how you voted today, do you usually think of yourself as a:
Sample: 2033AllTrumpHaley
Democrat5%--
Republican68%70%30%
Independent22%37%62%
Something else6%72%27%

On most political matters, do you consider yourself:
Sample: 2023AllTrumpHaley
Liberal3%--
Moderate20%28%71%
Conservative77%71%29%

Before today, had you ever voted in a Republican presidential primary?
Sample: 991AllTrumpHaley
Yes84%63%36%
No16%41%59%

The far majority of voters had voted in a republican primary before.
You absolute max of your theory is 16% assuming that none of the first time republican primary voters were conservative which would be a crazy assumption.

He is a poor general election candidate because he lost moderate voters. That is very clear to those outside the cult.
You’re truly a stooge
Congrats! 🎈

I still think Biden’s going to get replaced. Unfortunately I think it will be by that fraud Newsome, and everyone that hates Trump or just blindly votes D (whether they admit to it or not) will go through mental gymnastics to justify Newsome’s record when he’s done a horrible job as Governor. Looks like I’m voting third party in 2024.

I still think Biden’s going to get replaced. Unfortunately I think it will be by that fraud Newsome, and everyone that hates Trump or just blindly votes D (whether they admit to it or not) will go through mental gymnastics to justify Newsome’s record when he’s done a horrible job as Governor. Looks like I’m voting third party in 2024.

I actually said the same thing to my wife this morning. I don't think he deserves it at all, but he does have the charisma to perform better than his record and would beat Trump easily.

I actually said the same thing to my wife this morning. I don't think he deserves it at all, but he does have the charisma to perform better than his record and would beat Trump easily.
Most people I know find Newsom slimy and pompous. Plus once his record is more widely known he’ll lose support. I honestly think Biden has a better chance of beating Trump.

Most people I know find Newsom slimy and pompous. Plus once his record is more widely known he’ll lose support. I honestly think Biden has a better chance of beating Trump.

I think he would be lucky to avoid a primary where that sliminess would be more evident. He would only have to sell himself for a few months against Trump, and I think that is an easy pitch to make for someone who is charismatic.

Newsome sounds competent but California residents are fleeing and he’s like a Hollywood set. Nothing behind the façade.

Both parties are operating in fear right now. Really looking forward to see what the No Labels Party does.

• Haha
Agreed. The gall of that man to debate Desantis on state governance. As if anyone with a brain can compare those two resumes and not understand who's been a better governor. I have business and colleagues in both states. It ain't even close.

But GN's slick. Good speaker. Looks the part. And the media will give him a 100000% pass on his record and lies.

Reactions: shu09
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT