ADVERTISEMENT

Obviously a bit late but…

Why didn’t you all suggest it?
There are people being paid to do this. What are they being paid for if they can’t even come up with the obvious!? Why do we have to tell them everything only to have them ignore us or make excuses?

Team signed balls should be easy and something they do every year. Instead of selling them to countless people they’ll probably offer one or two during a silent auction in a year or two missing out on the opportunity to raise some serious cash.

Why do they continue to be afraid of success?

Mike McBride works with them (not directly for them), he is paid by the university. He came from Alabama, this should be a no-brained for someone coming from an SEC school.

Yeah it was rhetorical - Mike Walsh is working his ass off and you decide to belittle him rather than actively participate. We need all hands on deck….

Yeah it was rhetorical - Mike Walsh is working his ass off and you decide to belittle him rather than actively participate. We need all hands on deck….
I’m not belittling anyone. Get over yourself! Mike Walsh does work his ass off which, if you’ve read my previous posts, I have pointed out on numerous occasions. Mike can’t do it all, he’s a volunteer. Others are being paid and what I suggested should have been being considered when the guys made the NIT final four so plans could be in place to execute it as soon as the nets were cut down. It was just another missed opportunity in a long list of missed opportunities. We may be ahead of where we were last year but we’re still far behind where we should be!

I’ll say this, if Mike Walsh was in charge and being paid from day 1 I can almost guarantee our NIL would be up there with the best of them! He just continues to prove people wrong and raises money the others said wasn’t possible to do!

Reactions: HALL85
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT