ADVERTISEMENT

Hall vs SJU Gamethread

Here comes the run. Will we have an answer this time? We haven't for the past month, at least.

Reactions: Piratz
You just can’t allow 10 possessions late in the half like that. Incredulous dribbling fiasco. They are playing well on defense and on the boards.,

I am so defeated with this season, I was certain that last second shot by Dunn was going in, and was really surprised when he missed.

we looked SO smooth on offense in the first 15 mins, nice breakaways and drives to the hoop then we started to dribble into 2-3 defenders

Just slow the game down and reduce turnovers. Don’t play SJU running style

Sandros gotta get closer position in the paint. That floating to his left over his right shoulder isnt cutting it

What do you guys think we should do any suggestions for this half

I love how they say Kevin WIllard should think about this pace a lil bit on the halftime show, as if he didnt know they press and press and press

I don’t care. The starters play the entire 2nd half. If someone fouls out, then we play 4 on 5.

Just need to focus on a strong first 4 minutes out of halftime - a segment we've been getting killed in recently. If the Johnnies make the first run out of halftime, we'll be in trouble.

I dont wanna hear a postgame quote again of " they went on a run and we got scared again" your grown men, we go on runs they dont run away

Just need to focus on a strong first 4 minutes out of halftime - a segment we've been getting killed in recently. If the Johnnies make the first run out of halftime, we'll be in trouble.
That again is on Kevin to instill into their brains

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT