ADVERTISEMENT

Harper

The same would be true with Seton Hall if we had a long running football program.
You guys should look into establishing D1 football. I'm sure there would be no problem whatsoever building a stadium in West Orange.

Scared Homer Simpson GIF by reactionseditor

• Haha
Reactions: silkcitypirate
Harper isn't as good as you think, I see him play yearly since he plays in my teams conference (Bergen Catholic) he is good but not THAT good, doesn't takeover games and make you go wow

If these 2 guys are as good as advertised, Rutgers better hope they get whatever they can for 1 year out of them. Big test/challenge for Pikell. It will be interesting to watch to say the least.

The teams led by freshmen tend to be overrated (as we remember very well around here), but Harper and Bailey look like the real deal to me. I’m looking forward to watching Rutgers next year.
I’m sure they will be following Pikel’s every command. Dynamics with million dollar NILs will be a case study

If these 2 guys are as good as advertised, Rutgers better hope they get whatever they can for 1 year out of them. Big test/challenge for Pikell. It will be interesting to watch to say the least.
Using the Kentucky formula which may be a plan of the past --will be interesting

im not bashing on him at all, just saying he never torched Bergen Catholic and made my alma mater scared out the building thats all

In my opinion it’s obviously a solid recruiting class. You would think they would lure strong transfers are complimentary players. Solid B levels but no A transfer is going there to be second fiddle. There will be growing pains. The issue with a non blue blood getting a strong class is they are one and dones. If they can feed off this momentum and lure the next strong class they will be down for 3-5 years. No strong recruit will touch them if this fails. They have a shot and I would rather go down swinging than just be a Big ten bottom feeder.

Reactions: buckfoston824
In my opinion it’s obviously a solid recruiting class. You would think they would lure strong transfers are complimentary players. Solid B levels but no A transfer is going there to be second fiddle. There will be growing pains. The issue with a non blue blood getting a strong class is they are one and dones. If they can feed off this momentum and lure the next strong class they will be down for 3-5 years. No strong recruit will touch them if this fails. They have a shot and I would rather go down swinging than just be a Big ten bottom feeder.
You have to admire the ballsy move. Huge huge payoff and could **** them for years if it fails.

Reactions: PJVegas
im not bashing on him at all, just saying he never torched Bergen Catholic and made my alma mater scared out the building thats all
"Harper isn't as good as you think. He is good but not that good. He won't dominate games". All false. He dominates games like very, very few HS
players do.

My son is a student at Don Bosco and I’ve seen a number of their game this year. Harper plays unselfishly. If he wanted to take over a game and dominate, he has the ability to do so. To think otherwise is foolish. He’s the real deal. Not happy that he’s going to Rutgers but I can’t deny his tremendous talent.

Reactions: dehere23 and Merge
My son is a student at Don Bosco and I’ve seen a number of their game this year. Harper plays unselfishly. If he wanted to take over a game and dominate, he has the ability to do so. To think otherwise is foolish. He’s the real deal. Not happy that he’s going to Rutgers but I can’t deny his tremendous talent.
Exactly. It’s OK to admit they have two recruits coming in the door we would kill for and would be just as excited about if they were coming here. Big Cliff is going to be a loss for them as he is seemingly doing the dog and pony show around the country looking for a giant bag. From what I’ve read the transfers RU has coming seem like good gets too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT