ADVERTISEMENT

Harris has left the building

never know,,, but to put one through class for a few years and fund rehab , this one blows me away if there is nothing in return. worked hard great, good kid... great....BUT?
What do you expect from him? Unfortunately because of injuries he can’t do it at this level anymore. Let the kid go, he was a good soldier worked hard and Holloway rewarded him. Good luck to him, I’m 100% sure there are no hard feelings on both sides.. this board is comical

Wild because you posted like a day or two ago that you were hearing this kid was in the cards now for next season as a potential player for our squad.
From watching his videos, just seems like the injuries really effected his explosiveness and speed… it’s a shame

yep. LOTS of work to do to field a team that could sniff a tournament bid.
  • Aligbe
  • Tubek - returning
  • Coleman - returning
  • Middleton
  • Felton
  • Erheriene
  • Yalden
With or without Harris, we need at least one big -- preferably one who can play both the 4 & 5 -- a PG and a shooter.

The first two need to be starters.

Wild because you posted like a day or two ago that you were hearing this kid was in the cards now for next season as a potential player for our squad.
Yes, for the past few months I posted he was gone. But in the last two, three weeks I was being told his health greatly improved and he could be competing for a rotation spot if healthy.

With the portal there is no longer any norm and things change on a daily basis. Wish him well and hope his health holds out and he comes back some day.

Hey people, use a little logic here.

Portal closes tomorrow? Why wouldn’t he enter? If Sha needs the roster spot, he’ll fill it. If he doesn’t fill it, maybe the player returns.

Perhaps, even, the coach and player may have spoken with each other. Could it be?

Amazed at the deep analysis put into the 13th roster spot.

Portal closes tomorrow? Why wouldn’t he enter? If Sha needs the roster spot, he’ll fill it. If he doesn’t fill it, maybe the player returns.

Perhaps, even, the coach and player may have spoken with each other. Could it be?

Exactly a lot of wasted energy here

Reactions: SHUHOOPS5

We have used deep analysis here on far less important topics. Lol

I actually think he could of been a very good player at this level if it wasn't for the injuries. He was a talented Jersey guard in high school. I wish him luck!

Reactions: Halldan1
100% agree. To date the Harris family could not have had worse luck at the Hall.

Two great kids who could not stay healthy. I would love to see him resurrect his career and maybe come back. Unlikely, but I guess possible.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT