ADVERTISEMENT

How is Northwestern in over SHU?

SHUSA

All World
Jan 10, 2013
they have a win vs Purdue and Illinois (like us) and losses to Chicago St and Rutgers (like us). Actually the loss to Chicago State might be the worst loss by any tournament team.

Florida atlantic has two good ones and a bunch of losses to nothing teams.

yes im going to do this all day

So many of these games have been truly unwatchable. Saw a bit of NW last week against Wisconsin and after that first half, it's mind-boggling that they won 12 games in the Big 10.

These Bubble teams have been brutal. The Last 4 in were a joke and now this Northwestern FAU game looks like two teams that don’t belong.

Big Conferences = Big BS.

Has a BE team with 13 conf wins ever missed the tourney? I don't think so.

Big Conferences = Big BS.

Has a BE team with 13 conf wins ever missed the tourney? I don't think so.
Don't think so. Believe Fanta tweeted no BE team had ever been 6 games over .500 and missed.

So many of these games have been truly unwatchable. Saw a bit of NW last week against Wisconsin and after that first half, it's mind-boggling that they won 12 games in the Big 10.
Their second best player, Ty Berry, had a season-ending injury back in mid-February. Nicholson is out too. Martinelli starts now and he isn't very good. Still, about to win anyway.

Reactions: Bobbie Solo
FAU guy trying to be "the man" and put up the worst effort on the final shot i've ever seen. the. got crushed in OT

Reactions: Seton75
big 10 has so much bias going their way it’s ridiculous. Overrated in just about every sport except Wrestling.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT