ADVERTISEMENT

Iona no defense

NYShoreGuy

All Universe
Gold Member
Jan 7, 2006
cost them in ncaa vs byu a few season's ago and cost them tonight, think about this 3rd one seed since sat night to lose in conf title game

I like their style of play...but they do exemplify "live by the three, die by the three". 5 of 22 from 3 tonight, previous night they were 19 of 35. And yes their interior defense is as bad as ours.

This post was edited on 3/9 11:24 PM by HallLine69

Originally posted by HallLine69:
I like their style of play...but they do exemplify "live by the three, die by the three". 5 of 22 from 3 tonight, previous night they were 19 of 35. And yes their interior defense is as bad as ours.

This post was edited on 3/9 11:24 PM by HallLine69
That game tonight was helter-skelter to the extreme. If either of those teams ran into a disciplined team, it'd be a blowout.

Originally posted by SHUPirate08:
To all those who want Cluess here, take note.
I'm a defense first guy, so others I'd prefer to Cluess....but you can't deny one thing he has done at every level.....WIN!!!

Iona has a ton of more talent than Manhattan. Inexcusable for them not to find a a way to win that game.

Not sure how Massielo projects as a HC at a higher level, but I think he will find himself with a second chance after back to back years in the NCAAs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT