ADVERTISEMENT

Nikki Haley really folded

Convention speeches are worthless rah rah rants. Waste of time.

I will watch Trumps speech tomorrow….curious to see the impact of surviving the assassination attempt.

Went back and watched the interview that Lester Holt did with Biden. It’s really sad to see him struggle with lay-up questions. At some points, Holt had the WTF look on his face.

Hard for Dems to decide who is greatest threat to the end of the US as we know it ,JD or Trump,maybe it is a tie.Trump didn’t end the country last time ,but these low IQ people who don’t understand separation of powers say he will make himself a dictator on day one.

Things have really changed.

For last few years, lots of infighting by Republicans and the Dems seem to have stayed unified no matter what the issue.

While the Republicans have all lined up behind Trump recently, the Dems now have the infighting / back door issues with whether to replace Biden or not.

There were many on this forum who believed Nikki Haley was Presidential material.

Now we are whatabouting her to the current VP who virtually nobody believes is President material.

There were many on this forum who believed Nikki Haley was Presidential material.

Now we are whatabouting her to the current VP who virtually nobody believes is President material.
A lot of people do the same things in politics, some are presidential material, others aren't.

When you crap your pants today, don't think you're Presidential material just because the guy in the White House does the same thing.

• Haha
Reactions: silkcitypirate
Convention speeches are worthless rah rah rants. Waste of time.

I will watch Trumps speech tomorrow….curious to see the impact of surviving the assassination attempt.

Went back and watched the interview that Lester Holt did with Biden. It’s really sad to see him struggle with lay-up questions. At some points, Holt had the WTF look on his face.
you mean when trump accepted the nomination, not nikky haley or someone else? cross assasination and legal troubles off the list. your super secret you "hinted" at must be real juicy in order for trump to be off the ballot. you guaranteed it.

• Haha
Reactions: sussexcopirate
you mean when trump accepted the nomination, not nikky haley or someone else? cross assasination and legal troubles off the list. your super secret you "hinted" at must be real juicy in order for trump to be off the ballot. you guaranteed it.
I never “guaranteed” anything….only said that Trump and Biden wouldn’t be on the ballot in November. And looks like we are halfway there.

I never “guaranteed” anything….only said that Trump and Biden wouldn’t be on the ballot in November. And looks like we are halfway there.
nah you guaranteed trump wouldn't be. you said nothing of biden. topic was trump only (in relation to reps being brainwashed and haley having no chance. you cemented your prophecy.

just live with it

nah you guaranteed trump wouldn't be. you said nothing of biden. topic was trump only (in relation to reps being brainwashed and haley having no chance. you cemented your prophecy.

just live with it
You’re wrong yet again. Both shu09 and I predicted neither would be on the ballot in November. Try the search button…lmao.

You’re wrong yet again. Both shu09 and I predicted neither would be on the ballot in November. Try the search button…lmao.
shu09 already admitted he didn't expect trump to have this bad of a hold on the party. you on the other hand cant admit anything no matter how many reciept have been thrown on you. merge doesn't even post here anymore after you dodged 100% of his receipts. everyone sees through it except you.

so now that trump accepted the nomination, what was your little secret? or are you still not done making it up?

shu09 already admitted he didn't expect trump to have this bad of a hold on the party. you on the other hand cant admit anything no matter how many reciept have been thrown on you. merge doesn't even post here anymore after you dodged 100% of his receipts. everyone sees through it except you.

so now that trump accepted the nomination, what was your little secret? or are you still not done making it up?
lol…you are obsessed…so I scared merge away? I don’t think so. And that’s not even @shu09 position….Nice tantrum for a Saturday though.

lol…you are obsessed…so I scared merge away? I don’t think so. And that’s not even @shu09 position….Nice tantrum for a Saturday though.
you didn't scare him. more like realizing he had better things to do like play with the old toys.

it was shu09s. hes got integrity and isnt "scared" to admit he wasn't 100% right on a message board filled with people he doesn't know.

perhaps this is all you got to hold on to. after so much fanfare about how right you were going to be about the rep nomination, how much you cared about it and how trump didn't represent the people outside of the mainstream extremes (per your comments) ...perhaps it's time to just say its ok that you actually had no idea, like the rest of us.

Reactions: sussexcopirate

I don't remember exactly, but I did say last year (or the year before) that neither Biden or Trump would be on the ballot and would liked to have seen the odds on that at the time. I'd have placed a bet. When I said this, I used a number of factors from basic politics up to and including the possibility that either candidate (or both) could die before the election because of their ages, health, and threats against them. I have to say that, while not a zero chance, I didn't think there was a high likelihood of an assassination attempt.

I also said Trump would not be the GOP nominee (different from not being on the ballot), which I got wrong. I underestimated just how strong his following is. I was quite confident all along that Biden would drop out of the race. Simply too old and the Democrats pulled the coup once they realized Trump was holding a substantial polling lead nationally and in key states.

Reactions: dehere23
I don't remember exactly, but I did say last year (or the year before) that neither Biden or Trump would be on the ballot and would liked to have seen the odds on that at the time. I'd have placed a bet. When I said this, I used a number of factors from basic politics up to and including the possibility that either candidate (or both) could die before the election because of their ages, health, and threats against them. I have to say that, while not a zero chance, I didn't think there was a high likelihood of an assassination attempt.

I also said Trump would not be the GOP nominee (different from not being on the ballot), which I got wrong. I underestimated just how strong his following is. I was quite confident all along that Biden would drop out of the race. Simply too old and the Democrats pulled the coup once they realized Trump was holding a substantial polling lead nationally and in key states.
this is why you're a good poster. and much different from the typical gang on LOS.

gotta think trump is going to win again because dems botched the primary for the 100th time.

wrong wrong wrong again physically allergic to admitting it.

and you still wont say what that ace in the hole was. you're still avoiding it.

this is why you're a good poster. and much different from the typical gang on LOS.

gotta think trump is going to win again because dems botched the primary for the 100th time.

At this time I believe Trump will win, but there are still three months remaining. That's an eternity, just look at what has happened in the last 2-3 weeks.

Democrats have great get out the vote operations and most of the media and influential companies in their pocket. Valuable tools. They will come home to Harris, whether they like her or not. I have a hard time seeing Trump winning in states like WI, MI, and PA despite what the polls show.

At this time I believe Trump will win, but there are still three months remaining. That's an eternity, just look at what has happened in the last 2-3 weeks.

Democrats have great get out the vote operations and most of the media and influential companies in their pocket. Valuable tools. They will come home to Harris, whether they like her or not. I have a hard time seeing Trump winning in states like WI, MI, and PA despite what the polls show.
but are you taking into account the overlying question over the economy and prices? which candidate has the ability to make it much worse? most see kamala as hand out city.

my father works in government so typically votes blue for that reason alone but for the most part is a moderate with most every other issue. he was incensed when biden picked kamala last time because he thought she's the one person that coulda messed it all up. im not sure moderates are sold on her at all.

Reactions: shu09
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT