ADVERTISEMENT

Oops

Ok Monmouth!

Xander Rice averaging 25. If his dad wasn't the coach I would say to try to poach him.

Various explanations. I'll go with his girlfriend attending Notre Dame.
Hindsight is 20/20. If he had stayed, would he be the starting four? Added size but that puts Wusu on the bench as sixth man or would he be the 6th. At this point not sure if it’s a net positive or negative, but Davis’ numbers haven’t been eye popping.

No doubt about it, being on the opps thread is bad, but twice in one week? C’mon man , get it together.

Reactions: HALL85
Pete, he should be better than Dre, but at this point he is not. Taller and far more athletic but something's missing. He just doesn't seem to have the same eye of the tiger as his older brother.
I got the same feeling with Tyrese Samuel

Reactions: LBP43
Pete, he should be better than Dre, but at this point he is not. Taller and far more athletic but something's missing. He just doesn't seem to have the same eye of the tiger as his older brother.
Agree. Given the athleticism you would expect a bit of improvement this year. He’s starting and it’s early but his percentages are anemic.

Reactions: garyshu71
Last year I really liked how he got after it on defense, esp. up top on the perimeter. Very tenacious and athletic. Also had the brother thing going on with Dre, with some nice passes between them.

Did not see a hint of a good shooter from him anywhere on the floor on the offensive end.

Sha would have gotten the most out of him.

Could be a case of him being a great athlete and not a great basketball player.

Cal may be the worst team in D-I Men's Basketball. They're certainly near the top of the list.

They've lost to Montana State and Pacific this season. Last year they started 0-12 en route to a 3-29 record.
Yeah and they get an ACC invite bone. Show you has nothing to do with winning

Yeah and they get an ACC invite bone. Show you has nothing to do with winning

I thought this was a joke. Googled it and see that it's true. Reflected and realized it is both a joke and true.
It has nothing to do with winning or basketball.

It has everything to do with their juggernaut of a football program that hasn't had a winning season since going 8-5 in 2019 and is 14-24 since then.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT