ADVERTISEMENT

Peter Kiss to Rutgers

Hall interested in 2 umass players who are transferring. The freshman pg was a top 100 recruit I believe, but he would have to sit out.

Hall interested in 2 umass players who are transferring. The freshman pg was a top 100 recruit I believe, but he would have to sit out.
It's great to look to the future after KC, Desi, Ish and Delgado leave but this is the year we need a solid PG. I don't know if another fill in like Jones and Gordon off the bench will cut it.

This is all ESPN has on him

Peter Kiss

6-4 | Class of 2016

Scout Grade 63
2 Star

81 POSITION
93 REGIONAL
19 STATE

SCHOOL LIST

Quinnipiac
Signed
icon-check.png

Last Updated: December 10, 2015

Stats
http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/player/_/id/4070686/peter-kiss

The player you're talking about is 6'5" PG DeJon Jarreau out of New Orleans . He was a top 75 four star player coming out of HS. Look for him to look at schools closer to home . You would think that with 505 announced transfers to date we could find a PG among the transfer pool.

Don't forget when Willard first came here he brought in so many players that were just bodies to put on the court. One awful player after another.

I guess Kiss can kiss the Garden State Hardwood Classic trophy goodbye.
He can also Kiss goodbye any chance of playing in the NCAA, NIT or really any meaningful March basketball. He will be available to go away or visit his parents during spring break though!

Reactions: HALLisLife
Congrats to Kiss. Really good player who was obviously under-recruited out of high school. Nice pick-up by RU.

Curious pick. I'm assuming the CT connection btwn him and the RU coach is what locked it in for him. Transferring into RU seems like a fool's errand if you're somewhat coveted after a good freshman season.

Curious pick. I'm assuming the CT connection btwn him and the RU coach is what locked it in for him. Transferring into RU seems like a fool's errand if you're somewhat coveted after a good freshman season.

Pikiell seems to have things going in the right direction. I'm not predicting an NCAA appearance in the next couple years, but kiss has 4 years at RU.

Reactions: IronKaz1
The next time RU makes it to the NCAAs will be the first time in _____ (fill in the blank) years/decades. RU has a better chance of breaking into the BIG top 10 than making the NCAAs. Same od story, just a new conference.

Kiss is a nice pick up for RU. But they need so many other players just to get competitive.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT