ADVERTISEMENT

Pretend we beat Rutgers...

newshu1

All Big East
Gold Member
Nov 26, 2016
Can you imagine where we would be right now, I have to think we would be about #8 or #9 in the country and furthermore had me made 1 stop at the end vs URI......so close to being a national story.

agreed and I am sure the seniors think about it a lot. Even with that we ARE a national story.

Can you imagine where we would be right now, I have to think we would be about #8 or #9 in the country and furthermore had me made 1 stop at the end vs URI......so close to being a national story.
If we would have beaten URI we also would have had a shot at UVA. If "Ifs and buts were candy and nuts..."how the saying goes..but if, we'd be in the conversation as #1 in the country. Hopefully they've learned from this and don't lose any of the games we are "supposed" to win the rest of the way out and we'll be in conversation for top 3 seed.

Those games are over. Learn from them and move on. If we want to be #1 in the country it is there for the taking. Literally. We control our own destiny right now. But it has to be methodical and you have to bring it every single game, all game.

Those games are over. Learn from them and move on. If we want to be #1 in the country it is there for the taking. Literally. We control our own destiny right now. But it has to be methodical and you have to bring it every single game, all game.

It's about the process. It's about stepping on the court every day, practices or games, realizing there is much room to grow and much more to achieve. Every day you step on the court in the back of your mind has to be that it's only a 6 inch difference between a pat on the back and a kick in the ass. Trust me, while we're 3-0, we weren't far from being 0-3. The same people giving the pat on the back would be giving the kick in the ass had we not had 2 big comebacks and barely fended off the last place team.

Last edited:
Well - Hopefully Rutgers can say the same things we did after beating Nova in BET.....we beat the National Champs. Obviously, ours was way more impressive considering it was for the BET and their last loss of season. Anyway, i would love Rutgers to be able to say they beat SHU the year they won the NC or went to FF....lol

Reactions: shupat08
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT