ADVERTISEMENT

Prince Aligbe to The Hall

This is like moneyball for Hall. Gotta use limited resources and find diamonds in the rough. Clearly saving the NIL $$$ for Richmond and a bigger transfer like Manon and/or someone else. This seems like a cheap low floor but high upside play and a needed bigger body. Hopefully he's coming off bench though.

Lived down the hall from Sir. John on the bottom floor of Bolland hall. He had the biggest speakers and played his music loud. Nice guy.

Please do not use that language with a Seton Hall player on this board. There are far better ways to express your opinion.

Question his shooting accuracy. Question his PPG. Question what you do not like but do not say a player ------

I will keep this up for a half day for you to see it then delete the original post. (I already deleted your first few words.

Do you really want prospective recruits to read our fanbase saying commitments ------? Don't for a minute think they do not read what is posted here.

Animated GIF

Some of you guys are just plain brain dead!!! Here we have a player who chose to come to Seton Hall and all you can do is denigrate his playing ability??? Welcome aboard, Prince and pay no attention to any individual negative remarks on this thread. We know you'll play your heart out for Coach Holloway!

AS A FRESHMAN (2022-23):
  • Saw action in 27 games, earning 24 starts in his first season at Boston College
  • Led the Eagles with 16 points in his collegiate debut, connecting on the game winner with 0.9 seconds remaining against Cornell
  • Became the first BC freshman in 11 years to lead the team in scoring in his first career game
  • Grabbed a season-best nine rebounds against Cornell - in games where Aligbe grabbed six or more boards, BC was 8-2
  • Reached double digits in the scoring column on seven occasions - BC was 5-2 in those games
  • Suffered a high ankle sprain four minutes in the Detroit Mercy game; missed the next seven games
  • Scored 10 of his 15 points in the second half against Notre Dame, including a go-ahead jumper with 2:32 left
  • Posted 10 points, seven rebounds, and a blocked shot in the home victory over No. 20/21 Clemson
  • Had 10 points (3-3 FG) and seven boards in a win at Florida State
  • Corralled seven boards in BC's home win over No. 6/6 Virginia
AS A PREP:
  • Consensus four-star rated recruit from Minnehaha Academy in Minneapolis
  • Finalist for the Mr. Basketball Award in Minnesota, after leading the state of Minnesota in scoring at 28.3 points and 12.0 rebounds per game as a senior
  • A 2022 Star-Tribune All-Metro team selection, he had 36 points and 14 boards in a quarterfinal loss in the Minnesota state 2A quarterfinals
  • Also a finalist for the 2022 Pioneer Press Metro Boys Basketball Player of the Year
  • Teamed with Chet Holmgren and Jalen Suggs of Gonzaga while at Minnehaha Academy
  • Shined in the 24KShowcase, earning MVP honors and a spot in the Iverson Roundball Classic in Memphis in April

Some of you guys are just plain brain dead!!! Here we have a player who chose to come to Seton Hall and all you can do is denigrate his playing ability??? Welcome aboard, Prince and pay no attention to any negative remarks on this thread. We know you'll play your heart out for Coach Holloway!
I dont listen to cats that never played hoops....cats sitting in the stands eating stale pretzels and drinking bud lights thinking they know....nope. SSWRJ!

Holloway wouldnt have taken him if he didnt see something so all you naysayers just shut up, he runs the team not US...... he evaluates talent, maybe BC didnt use him properly, who are WE to say

if the big stat highlight is how many minutes he played... he cant be all that great. but sha is a great coach and gets a lot out of guys

Holloway wouldnt have taken him if he didnt see something so all you naysayers just shut up, he runs the team not US...... he evaluates talent, maybe BC didnt use him properly, who are WE to say
Who are we? Maybe the ones paying for these players? People are entitled to their opinion, but the negativity can be kept internal somewhat.

Reactions: Piratz
yeah but we also have faith in our HC you know Sami we think alike

I certainly give Sha the benefit of the doubt, and I will even mores so this coming offseason because the team performed better than I thought and a kid like Bediako outperformed wildly what I thought he was going to be. But this is a fan/opinion site? Aren't we allowed to objectively comment on players, including potential recruits and new players? For as wrong as someone like me was on Bediako, I was also 100% right that most of the other kids we brought in last year weren't going to be contributors (excluding Wusu and Coleman, because I thought both would (Wusu) or have a chance to be (Coleman) as well).

Reactions: chickenbox
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT