ADVERTISEMENT

Rankings

HallX2

All World
Mar 25, 2005
RPI 65
NET 61
KENPOM 57

Not numbers that make me feel all that sanguine about being picked.

Which is why the team must remove all doubt by beating St. John’s yet again on Thursday. It’s not over just yet. It’s absurd, but it needs to be done. We do that, and everyone can relax and take a nap before the selection show.

Brad Wachtel almost waffling today. Says should be in. But notes that would be helpful to win Thursday and that we have the highest net of any at large team.

He was much better when he wasn't going on every show. He's been waffling for weeks on teams. Says one thing than something different a week later.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
Our numbers are obviously bad (wish we had the Rutgers and USC games back at the least) but at some point, and I know you’ll tell me no way, some BE politics has to come into play

When you get in that room somone has to say look they have 13 BE wins, idgaf about certain metrics you can’t embarrass our conference like that

I would assume they have some pull

I’m not worried about rankings with regards to getting in. How married to the net is the committee in regards to seeding? The Net says Dayton, the resume compared to the other bubble teams doesn’t

Reactions: Hall-O-Daze
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT