ADVERTISEMENT

Rothstein tweets Quincy will be Carrington's replacement?

shufan1993

All American
Gold Member
Apr 24, 2017
Am I missing something? I thought in 2 seasons SHU will have walker at the 1 and Powell at the 2.

Last edited:
Mcknight will likely come off the bench, but could compete for a starting job. Rothstein is giving this kid high praise

I have to admit. I am confused by this addition. But the coach knows a light year more about recruiting and talent than I do as well as being privy to information that I would never have access to.

Reactions: halltheway
We needed a 3rd thread because of Rothsteins's tweet about the verbal/signing of him. Do you know how message boards work?

Reactions: Bobbie Solo
Our recruiting momentum and level of acceptance on in the recruiting circles is not been this high in a long time. I'm assuming the staff loves Quincy to take his transfer at this point.

Reactions: Flnj86
Hope the Seton Hall staff didn't promise him anything (starting guard ,time). Saw him a few times on some TV NEC games . Totally not impressed . For one he doesn't play good defense . Very quick BE guards will take him to the hole unless he improves dramatically. Another , I consider him a scorer not a shooter ,. Even though he scored 22 points against Arizona , not a 3 point threat at all , had 2 four 3- pointers in both games against Bryant ,but usually averages only one 3- pointer a game

3 things that really concern me . It has been posted on this website that Quentin needs to work on his ball handling .Also his shooting .And I'm not sure about his quickness and speed to handle the position .

A combo guard ?

Reactions: SPK145
We needed a 3rd thread because of Rothsteins's tweet about the verbal/signing of him. Do you know how message boards work?
Obviously I don't. Feel free to delete this thread if you want. Have a nice day.

I don't think you have anything to worry about 93, he must have been kidding. I don't know of any board rules outside of crude language.

Repeating myself , can not afford sloppy guard play ,like we had for 5-6 minutes late in the game against Arkansas that cost us the game . Madison Jones played better as the season progressed ,but did not step up and take control in the Arkansas game . With the loss of great players like Delgado, Rodriquez , Carrington ,Sanogo, after 2018 season , we are going to have to have a very good point guard . Don't like some of the posts suggesting Quentin is a work in progress at that position and I can't see him as a shooting guard ,not being any kind of an outside threat..

But ,Willard and his staff are better at evaluating than me and the recruiting has definitely picked up .good start to 2018-19 season with Gill (needs to really improve game) Mamukelashvili , Cale, Walker , Powell , Gordon , McKnight , Brodie, Nzei . A few more front court recruits and we would really be in business

Walker, Myles, Myles, Sandro, and a center to be named in 2 years will be a good lineup FACT

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT