ADVERTISEMENT

Soft

Seton00

Freshman
Jun 3, 2001
Just embarrassing. I get having the flu, but why would others not practice? Who leads this group?! Nothing to say other than SOFT.

Well everyone else seems to play like their hair is on fire after getting blown out. Let’s see what Wednesday brings.
Well, I mean it's Valentine's Day, so some guys may not even want to play. Good day to rest.

Your leader has to play with emotion. not indifference. He has to always hit free throws, encourage the other players. At least clap his hands once in awhile... Stop driving to the basket AND losing the ball.. Not a very talented team but Sha seems to get the ma out of what he has... Get 4 shooters , get 20 lbs off EHE, find 2 Carteresque pgs, and lets roll next year! Meanwhile limp into the dance!

I have no idea why we played so badly and no one beyond us really cares. But we were awful. Fast backward to the OOC, maybe worse.

We know this team can turn it around but what the heck is wrong with Kadary? He looked less interested than usual yesterday. Sha’s comments are telling. Hopefully he can light a fire under his ass. We’ll know in the first few minutes on Wednesday. Does he want to be the best player in the league or does he want to go through the motions? Does he want to dance or does he want to get ready for pro day? I thought he turned a corner. Maybe not.

Reactions: Seton00
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT