ADVERTISEMENT

Someone Says Delgago Is Gone???

I told you guys from my source that this was not true. Everyone take a deep breath.

Funny rock nation is currently getting sued for putting their logo on that hat lol

I heard he's signing with the Yankees... Jay-Z did say that he made the Yankee hat more famous than a Yankee can. Maybe he's been sending us cryptic messages this whole time!

Seriously, maybe the kid just likes the hat. Every legitimate source (not this random guy on twitter) seems confident that he's coming back so I'll side with them.

Right now all of this is pure speculation so let's not make any rush to judgement. If he returns then that's great if he leaves it is , after all, his life and his choice to make. If that's his decision then we should all wish him well and thank him for his contribution in the three years he's been at SH.

Last edited:
I heard he's signing with the Yankees... Jay-Z did say that he made the Yankee hat more famous than a Yankee can. Maybe he's been sending us cryptic messages this whole time!

Seriously, maybe the kid just likes the hat. Every legitimate source (not this random guy on twitter) seems confident that he's coming back so I'll side with them.
LOL. Very true.

3efb40e6429bd13a506c267d24f58fa5d6ce1dc92dadd62dc2fc34b3e19c6b5a.jpg

Reactions: garyshu71
Better check with your source first to confirm he is in fact, a RU fan. Wouldn't want to spread any MORE bogus rumors.

This afternoon of refreshing my browser every 30 seconds was brought to by SPK asking a simple question. Thanks Steve :)

Reactions: SPK145
I'll feel better when I hear what Angel is or isn't doing directly from Angel himself. Not to lend credit to some random lunatic on Twitter, but sometimes where there is smoke there tends to be fire. I've been told a great number of things over the years "by people in the know" and a good number of them have been wrong.

Maybe the coaches haven't been told yet and are still trying to get in touch with him to find out what's going on. Maybe they are letting Angel announce for himself? Maybe this is all nonsense. I'm going to hope for the best and prepare myself for the worst. Probably the best course of action when being a fan of this program.

Thank you for the time here Angel. I hope you and your girlfriend enjoy playing in sunny Uzbekistan.

SPK is the guy we wait to say something is "DONE". Today he is suddenly and innocently speculating about random twitter comments. I find it hard to believe he doesn't already know the full story.

Nah I'm gonna go ahead and trust the word of that shufan1993 guy... some random person who's had an account for less than a month, goes boasting about their "sources" close to the team, and thinks it's their place to demand that respected users of 15+ years delete their posts.

Bad, bad move.

Life is a series of choices and no one can predict whether this was a bad choice or a good choice and all we can do is hope that he's thought his decision thru carefully and has gotten input from people who have his own best interest at heart before he made his decision.

You knew this was going to happen, many months ago there was some water carrying done by a scribe that Michael Nzei was going to be a good 5 man. I knew that it was a setup for the poor recruiting of bigs and sure enough Nzei at the 5, Ish at the 4 and Mamu backs up them both is a reality. Please God let Ish not get hurt this year.

Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam
I'm actually not that surprised. Thought it was 50/50 after season he would turn pro somewhere. The bigger issue is there is no backup plan and doesn't look like there is any 'great' big man transfer that can help for this season. This just sucks all the way around.

Reactions: deheremike
I'm actually not that surprised. Thought it was 50/50 after season he would turn pro somewhere. The bigger issue is there is no backup plan and doesn't look like there is any 'great' big man transfer that can help for this season. Wow, just wow. This just sucks all the way around.

Well Darnell, get to work!

Some people in this thread might need to re evaluate the strength of their sources......

Reactions: shu09
I imagine Angel is on schedule to graduate next year. To what extent is that a factor [...any more]?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT