ADVERTISEMENT

Someone Says Delgago Is Gone???

Which makes the staff look like fools....

An excellent coach makes his kids realize the gravity of their choices
I can't blame Willard here. Whitehead and Delgado did not come to Seton Hall because they wanted to play for him and loved the school. Their handlers were given deals and both of them were brought along as part of the deal. When it came time to get paid, Whitehead and Delgado took the money. Just like they saw happen to guys that placed them at Seton Hall.

I can't blame Willard here. Whitehead and Delgado did not come to Seton Hall because they wanted to play for him and loved the school. Their handlers were given deals and both of them were brought along as part of the deal. When it came time to get paid, Whitehead and Delgado took the money. Just like they saw happen to guys that placed them at Seton Hall.

I disagree with this. While Willard did lean on Antigua and Tiny to bring them in, Whitehead and Delgado played their hearts out for Seton Hall and were #HALL-IN. They were Pirates through and through.

They were not mercenaries to me. I appreciate all they did for our school and program, and whatever Willard had to do to get them here as well. It was culture-changing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT