ADVERTISEMENT

Someone Says Delgago Is Gone???

Maybe one ankle or knee injury and he's got nada. At least he can play somewhere for something

Some fifth year senior transfer bigs are about to get a lot of attention. Has to be one out there who would want to get a chance for big minutes on an upperclassman dominated team. Has to be one or two out there?

Yes - he will play more than 10mpg

Yes - Nzei will start

Not happy because with Angel, we had a real chance to be special

Reactions: shupat08
Did AD sign with an agent? Seems to me from all that I've read on here tonight that he: 1) is most definitely turning pro but has not formally announced; 2) did not sign with an agent as of yet; 3) is not on any draft boards; 4) was not invited to the combine; 5) is under the precarious belief that after seeing IW get drafted that he can accomplish the same result (apples to oranges imho); 6) has an agent in his ear. In addition to NBA execs alluding to the fact that one more year in school with some improvement could get him into 1st round. Is there any possibility that he reconsiders? Seems to be a poorly made decision with all the information and feedback coming in.

It was a nice 2 year run. Next year's team is toast without Delgado. I guess he figures worst case scenario is 6 figures overseas.

Doubt they'll be worse than DePaul and Georgetown, but back to the crapper they go.

As Double-00 said, "get your sump pumps out".

Appears nobody knows anything. Delgado was pretty much a lock to be back before today according to everyone.

Which makes the staff look like fools....

An excellent coach makes his kids realize the gravity of their choices

Reactions: catholicman
best-damn-photos-going-great-things.jpg

Reactions: shupat08
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT