ADVERTISEMENT

St Peter's!

Love his cool and calm demeanor that seems to be reflected in the team's resilient play.
I actually really like this (I think Willard has some of this to tbh). A reason Hurley bothers me..that constant, immense, nervous/high strung energy rubs off on teams no doubt, prefer the calm..kids will play clam

Like I said...can't believe how happy I am, it feels like all of Seton Hall fans just won.
The announcer asked if he was nervous..he said" for what, it's just basketball."
Not good for him, but GREAT for him!
That was a good quote. St Peter's should put that on a shirt immediately and start selling. I would buy it

Like I said...can't believe how happy I am, it feels like all of Seton Hall fans just won.
The announcer asked if he was nervous..he said" for what, it's just basketball."
Not good for him, but GREAT for him!
Great perspective with all that's going on in the world. It is just a game.

Reminds me of Orlando Hernandez (El Duque- pitcher for Yanks) when the media were asking him about the pressure of pitching in the World Series, and he reminded them that not long ago he had been on a raft in shark infested waters escaping Cuba. Playing catch not too tough compared
to that.

So, yeah I can get behind the "it's just basketball" mentality and I can see how it resonates with many players.

Incredible performance from Sha and his team. They played their "A" game at the most important time.

For the season they have averaged 66.9 points per game and only once did they score more than 77. They are 243rd in offensive efficiency but today against a Top 5 team in the country they score a season-high 85.

Sha made himself a lot of money today and he totally deserves it!

Sha is going to make a name for himself in that profession. It won’t be long before he’s a top 5 hottest candidate
He wins another game in this tourney he won’t be an option for SHU. Then again we won’t need to look.

Between the win, his players energy and grit which is a reflection of Sha, his play designs and calling, his composure, his class in getting his kids lined up before celebrating and his beautiful family being on camera for all to see, that young man just became a millionaire over night. Well earned, well deserved. God bless him and his family.

Based upon what he has accomplished and of course yesterday‘s huge win and its exposure, Sha just got a huge booster shot in his future effectiveness as a recruiter, which was already very good.

Last edited:
Reactions: shupat08
Have to go back and check, but this is the first NCAA win for a MAAC team since Gonzo did it at Manhattan?

I kept thinking that Peter’s deserves to win this game but that Ky. will get a call that will win them the game . Well for once that didn’t happen and the team that deserved to win actually won. I’m glad for Sha, his assistant coaches , the players and SPU.

Last edited:
I kept thinking that Peter’s deserves to win this game but that Ky. will get a call that will win them the game . Well for once that didn’t happen and the team that deserved to win actually won. I’m glad for Sha, his assistant coaches , the players and SPU.
Agree. I felt exactly same way. Score 1 for the good guys!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT