ADVERTISEMENT

TCU - Looks Good

I like the Hall in this game. the number one reason is Ike doesn't have to worry about their center. He is not a scorer or someone that can draw Ike out from under the basket. This is a huge benefit for the Hall. Do not turn the ball over and take care of the glass and this should be a win.

It will be interesting to see who guards Miles. I would put Cale on him and try to make someone else beat you.

I like the Hall in this game. the number one reason is Ike doesn't have to worry about their center. He is not a scorer or someone that can draw Ike out from under the basket. This is a huge benefit for the Hall. Do not turn the ball over and take care of the glass and this should be a win.

It will be interesting to see who guards Miles. I would put Cale on him and try to make someone else beat you.
That was a big worry for me. When I heard that they like to rebound and score inside it made me think they had a dominant center. If Ikey can focus on his help site blocks we will just have to worry about the rest of the team doing their job to gang rebound.

Reactions: TomWall
Old Alum was good enough to have some TCU game action available for us to view. They did not really mirror a BigEast team that we could readily identify. I feel like they are a team that will beat you by outworking you. Usually, it's teams with length that have hurt us. I also agree that Ike is tough to adjust to the first time you face him in the paint.

Absolutley none of the experts giving us a chance vs tcu. Im kinda liking that
Agreed. I would say 80% of the brackets i have seen from experts are picking TCU.

I would imagine that in most 8-9 games, people pick the team from the better conference, and the Big 12 is the best conference.

Agreed. I would say 80% of the brackets i have seen from experts are picking TCU.

I would imagine that in most 8-9 games, people pick the team from the better conference, and the Big 12 is the best conference.
That's probably why, plus Willard's NCAA history.

Personally, I think this is one of the best matchups we could have realistically hoped for given our seeding. I think we are going to win and will lay some dollars on that.

Reactions: LBP43 and HallX2
That's probably why, plus Willard's NCAA history.

Personally, I think this is one of the best matchups we could have realistically hoped for given our seeding. I think we are going to win and will lay some dollars on that.
Do you think that’s a factor for many beyond the SHU fan base?

• Haha
Reactions: TomWall
Do you think that’s a factor for many beyond the SHU fan base?
I think for these guys picking games, there are certain coaches that resonate with NCAA success. And so for a coin flip or close game the HC NCAA success may impact how they pick.

Justbwent through TCUs entire schedule. here are their top 3pt %s. only shot over 40 three times. anove 35 about 4/5 times

1. 42%
2. 42%
3. 40%
4. 37%
5. 36%
6. 35%
7. 35%

then a lot of stinkers. however they can still beat you. shot like 20% from 3 and beat kansas by 10. shows how they rebound offensively.

they may not be good but can pull out a 40% day. imo i focus on the offensive boards and let their 3 ball beat you.

happy bryce is able to be there with the team. hes a big reason why they are. they look excited, not jet lagged.

Reactions: chickenbox
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT