ADVERTISEMENT

TCU - Looks Good

Does anyone know if the SHU game can be watched on reruns on Saturday? If it was on FS1 you could but on these other networks it doesn't appear to be an option?

Does anyone know if the SHU game can be watched on reruns on Saturday? If it was on FS1 you could but on these other networks it doesn't appear to be an option?
maybe stream but definitely not on tv. theres a hundred live games going on.

I felt good about this game since the matchup was revealed Sunday. But over the last day or two I've been getting this feeling that we're in for yet another first round disappointment. Hope that feeling is wrong.

Reactions: piratesbball08
I felt good about this game since the matchup was revealed Sunday. But over the last day or two I've been getting this feeling that we're in for yet another first round disappointment. Hope that feeling is wrong.
I feel similar. The Big East Tournament performances left such a bad taste in my mouth. Trying to remember that this team went on the road and beat Xavier&Creighton in important games down the stretch. Feels like a long time ago.

Reactions: shu09
It’s a bit of a Groundhog Day effect to me. 10 pm start. 8/9 seed. Feels like SHU should win against a team that they’re probably better than.

But I get the feeling they’ll be playing from behind all game.

Reactions: shu09
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT