ADVERTISEMENT

Trump attacked during rally

But donated to democraps.
$15 in 2021 then switched his party affiliation after. thats what i've seen, although later reports are not being specific.

his shirt is a brand for typical right wing gun enthusiasts. not every republican is maga right? this kid simply hated trump.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
But he apparently made a donation to a far left organization. What do you make of that? Wasn't Comey a registered Republican? And how many Republicans were never trumpers? They're not like Democrats. They think for themselves and unfortunately many of them are wrong. I want to hear what the D E I appointed head of the Secret Service has to say. That should be very interesting
sounds like a lot of copium. a white male republican male shot at trump with the gun his dad bought. thats what we know.

Registered as a republicant first, then donated to democraps.

The issue isn't guns, the issue is mental health. He had issues.

Is the issue forks when it comes to obesity?
I think you're wrong on what he did 1st but not important what came 1st the chicken or the egg . You are right about mental health but for the life of me I don't get the issue of being able to purchase a semi-automatic rifle . Owning a gun for personal safety is no problem , hunting ,rifle range and stuff like that I'm more than good with that but semi-automatic guns I just don't get it. I guess Green and Boebert have the answer for that one Lol Also in NJ the only reason to register D or R is to vote in the primary .I am for letting independence vote in primaries . I have switched parties a few times to vote in primary elections but it is a pain in the ass to do that on a regular basis . I will take a break from this board and go back to the BB board less stressful and more fun !!! Here nobody most likely not change their opinions on what they believe in which is fine so peace be with you all .

Reactions: sussexcopirate
Registered as a republicant first, then donated to democraps.

The issue isn't guns, the issue is mental health. He had issues.

Is the issue forks when it comes to obesity?
just wondering, without a gun how would this kid gone about killing trump? and how would innocent bystanders also been killed?

what a stupid as $h*t analogy you're better than that.

I am corrected on the timing of the donation/political affiliation.

It wasn't his gun. A gun has never killed anyone on its own. Same as a fork. What kills more, guns or obesity?

Contrary to the lamestream media/democrap spin, AR-15 type guns are useful hunting guns.

just wondering, without a gun how would this kid gone about killing trump? and how would innocent bystanders also been killed?

what a stupid as $h*t analogy you're better than that.
You think gun laws are going to stop people from getting guns? Weed laws really stopped people from smoking weed. Speed limits really stop people from speeding.

It sure sounds like the Secret Service is throwing local police under the bus on this one and they might have very well f'd up..... but from what I understand the SS is overall responsible for ALL security of an event like this and for the coordination of all the local resources. Hopefully the right people will be held accountable.

I am corrected on the timing of the donation/political affiliation.

It wasn't his gun. A gun has never killed anyone on its own. Same as a fork. What kills more, guns or obesity?

Contrary to the lamestream media/democrap spin, AR-15 type guns are useful hunting guns.
name one other weapon that could kill trump from 300 yards away and can also kill bystanders 300 yards away within an instant? to get near trump or bystanders you had to go through multiple security points. no other weapon exists.

go on.

idiotic point.

You think gun laws are going to stop people from getting guns? Weed laws really stopped people from smoking weed. Speed limits really stop people from speeding.
i agree with this, bust doesn't mean guns can't be a problem. how does england do it?

to you and to SPK: this kid was the problem right? he was going to try and harm trump no matter what right?

the GUN is the ONLY way he could do it. and he did.

Last edited:
i agree with this, bust doesn't mean guns can't be a problem. how does england do it?

to you and to SPK: this kid was the problem right? he was going to try and harm trump no matter what right?

This is really a silly point. He got the gun from his father. Are you suggesting making guns illegal? What’s your solution?

I think there was a stat put out 10 years ago that a home invader scopes out a place 5-6 times longer before entering in the US than in England. It’s not as safe to break and enter in the US.

fyi Bow and arrows go up to 400 yards.

Deflection is an art, lol. Whatever this kids motive - and if this were Biden instead of Trump we know where this poster and the media at large would already be on correlation with the use of the phrases like “existential threat” and “bullseye” — the AR-15 isn’t the reason he did it or why he was almost successful.

This is really a silly point. He got the gun from his father. Are you suggesting making guns illegal? What’s your solution?
how is the fact a gun is the only way to kill people at that event a silly point?

how is the fact a gun is the only way to kill people at that event a silly point?
It’s silly because if someone is motivated to kill another human being they will find a way to try. What caused Cookes to do what he did? The gun is just a tool.

Bow and arrows work too
ahhh yes the 400 yard bow and arrow rapid fire shot!! how could i forget. the leader of all mass shootings pre 16th century!!

i can audibly here the gears turning in your heads from 100 miles away. having to come to terms that all of you know youre wrong and sound like idiots.

ahhh yes the 400 yard bow and arrow rapid fire shot!! how could i forget. the leader of all mass shootings pre 16th century!!

i can audibly here the gears turning in your heads from 100 miles away. having to come to terms that all of you know youre wrong and sound like idiots.
Sorry can a bow and arrow also kill people from 400 yards away? Answer yes. But the guy was only 165 yards away.

And if they took guns away, you could bet they'd try with different tools like the bow and arrow.

• Haha
Bad analogies, and the underlying point is wrong. Countries that tightened firearm laws in recent history did have reductions in gun violence/mass shootings, including Britain, Australia, Canada, Norway, and New Zealand.

This could have been the US, too, if Manchin-Toomey hadn't been thwarted via filibuster.

"Still, the record is clear, confirmed by reams of studies that have analyzed the effects of policies like Britain’s and Australia’s: When countries tighten gun control laws, it leads to fewer guns in private citizens’ hands, which leads to less gun violence — and to fewer mass shootings."

Bad analogies, and the underlying point is wrong. Countries that tightened firearm laws in recent history did have reductions in gun violence/mass shootings, including Britain, Australia, Canada, Norway, and New Zealand.

This could have been the US, too, if Manchin-Toomey hadn't been thwarted via filibuster.

"Still, the record is clear, confirmed by reams of studies that have analyzed the effects of policies like Britain’s and Australia’s: When countries tighten gun control laws, it leads to fewer guns in private citizens’ hands, which leads to less gun violence — and to fewer mass shootings."

I urge you to read your own article and not just the sensationalist headline. Here are some excerpts:

"While 3,449 people died from gun violence in California in 2020, the state still has one of the lowest gun death rates in the country at 8.5 deaths per 100,000 people -- about 37% lower than the national average, according to data compiled by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Gun homicides in California, at a rate of 3.9 per 100,000 people, is much lower than Texas' rate of 6.1 per 100,000 people, figures from Everytown shows."
"While the recent wave of mass shootings in California may appear the severe gun laws aren't working, people are not seeing all of the times they do prevent violence, Dr. Amy Barnhorst, associate director for the California Firearm Violence Research Center at the University of California Davis, told ABC News.

"Unfortunately, firearms in this country are so pervasive that it’s going to take a lot to stop it," Barnhorst said. "The past work of legislation is undoubtedly reducing deaths from firearms."
"There are too many guns in the U.S. to completely prevent gun violence in any given state, the experts said. Gun violence is continuing to affect a large number of Californians, but at much lower rates than other states."

This article does a good job of explaining why passing a national gun law, like those that have been successfully enacted in the other countries I mentioned, is so necessary in the U.S. Thank you for sharing.

I urge you to read your own article and not just the sensationalist headline. Here are some excerpts:

This article does a good job of explaining why passing a national gun law, like those that have been successfully enacted in the other countries I mentioned, is so necessary in the U.S. Thank you for sharing.
You got the important parts that you’re concerned about and really missed the part where they talk about the people that want to commit these crimes will lie on background checks and friends won’t speak up about concerns in fear of ruining relationships. If you check out the chart with national stats in the article PA where the assassination attempt happened isn’t ranked low when it comes to strict gun laws.

Favorite part of the article is the up in the air you do not see how many lives the laws save. Wonder if she cares to use the same logic on how many lives, burglaries, home invasions someone having a gun saves. How many rapes have been avoided by women having guns?

Last edited:
  • Haha
You got the important parts that you’re concerned about and really missed the part where they talk about the people that want to commit these crimes will lie on background checks and friends won’t speak up about concerns in fear of ruining relationships. If you check out the chart with national stats in the article PA where the assassination attempt happened isn’t ranked low when it comes to strict gun laws.

Favorite part of the article is the up in the air you do not see how many lives the laws save. Wonder if she cares to use the same logic on how many lives, burglaries, home invasions someone having a gun saves. How many rapes have been avoided by women having guns?
A national gun law would work at least as well as prohibition did a hundred years ago.

What doesn't he want you to see that he talked to Trump after Trump was almost assassinated? That he was concerned about the man who was almost killed? That giving big vaccines to babies and kids isn't a good idea?
We all had a vaccine schedule please this is not about covid

We all had a vaccine schedule please this is not about covid
Where the hell did I mention covid?

Kennedy has been anti vax for a while now....Why on earth would he not want any of us to see this? The tweet is extremely misleading.

At the same time yes we all had vaccine schedule but how many vaccines were mixed together 25, 30, 50, 70 years ago?

Last edited:

Still early, but it sounds like herostratic fame and suicide by cop were his main motives. Trump having a rally close to his hometown gave him an opportunity.

Still early, but it sounds like herostratic fame and suicide by cop were his main motives. Trump having a rally close to his hometown gave him an opportunity.
Is it still early? Seems like by now we know a ton about these shooters. We still haven’t heard anything of real substance from the secret service either and what went wrong.

I don’t think there is anything of substance right now outside of the breakdown of security and communication by Secret Service.

Guns aren't the problem. Mental illness is. Which is why I hope one day we'll ask all those other countries with stronger gun laws and without daily mass shootings how they eliminated mental illness.

Guns aren't the problem. Mental illness is. Which is why I hope one day we'll ask all those other countries with stronger gun laws and without daily mass shootings how they eliminated mental illness.
In these countries you cannot get a semi-automatic rifle not guns there is a big difference and yes mental illness is also a problem .

so then fentanyl is also not a problem?

btw those countries didnt eliminate mental illnesses they eliminated guns. mental illness will always be the most difficult mountain to conquer .

sure it's impossible to eliminate fentynil and semi/automatic guns (esp when some of the "good" guys are in on the problem) , but it doesnt mean they aren't bad. they are bad.

I nominate all you guys to go collect those guns when that law is passed.
sounds like you have no real retort. 1) you put strict punishments similar to the horrors of marijuana or graffiti. 2) if the govt actually wanted to take peoples guns away they could literally evaporate the populous. this idea that you need a gun to protect you from the govt/military is laughable. you'd be gone before you could blink.

lastly, doesn't mean that guns aren't bad. which is what all of you have said.

sounds like you have no real retort. 1) you put strict punishments similar to the horrors of marijuana or graffiti. 2) if the govt actually wanted to take peoples guns away they could literally evaporate the populous. this idea that you need a gun to protect you from the govt/military is laughable. you'd be gone before you could blink.

lastly, doesn't mean that guns aren't bad. which is what all of you have said.
This sounds like on of Biden’s debate answers….

Reactions: Gritty5837
This sounds like on of Biden’s debate answers….

Roughly 84 million people own guns in this country. The government would have to burn down the entire country by attempting to take those guns (and there goes your tax dollars). The military would need to be utilized. Good luck getting the conservative members to go along with stripping guns from citizens. Didn't even mention the ex military and their capabilities or the current incompetence in many agencies. Also funny how his post essentially called the 2nd amendment laughable. Seemed pretty important to the founding fathers!

Reactions: HALL85
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT