ADVERTISEMENT

Trump now a convicted felon

Believe what you will...... thank God for outlets like Fox News.... here's just a simple example.... once again a Biden lie is exposed. Not deflecting... just making a point. That trial continues to be the poster child for political revenge.... he beat Hilary and they'll never let go.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/john-roberts-biden-campaign-insulin?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20240605ActiveTrending&utm_term=ACTIVE LIST - 7 Day Engagement&tpcc=email-breaking
here's a deflection, not deflecting!!!

you ever think maybe trump is simply guilty. has that thought ever crossed your mind?

here's a deflection, not deflecting!!!

you ever think maybe trump is simply guilty. has that thought ever crossed your mind?
lol........ I put the deflection comment in because I knew you were going to accuse me of deflecting instead of getting the point I was making about Fox news.... you were the one who brought Fox up. There are two derangement syndromes Trump DS and Fox DS. You seem to have them both.

It's hard to understand exactly what he was accused of and found guilty of...... and that's a function of the whole way the trial was conducted from the very start.

Here's two questions for you.... don't you think the trial was politically motivated and do you believe that Alvin Bragg handles cases like this all the time, as he stated? This trial was just another day at the office for him..... I mean, he always gets high ranking DOJ official (Matthew Colangelo) to come and be one of his lead prosecutors.

lol........ I put the deflection comment in because I knew you were going to accuse me of deflecting instead of getting the point I was making about Fox news.... you were the one who brought Fox up. There are two derangement syndromes Trump DS and Fox DS. You seem to have them both.

It's hard to understand exactly what he was accused of and found guilty of...... and that's a function of the whole way the trial was conducted from the very start.

Here's two questions for you.... don't you think the trial was politically motivated and do you believe that Alvin Bragg handles cases like this all the time, as he stated? This trial was just another day at the office for him..... I mean, he always gets high ranking DOJ official (Matthew Colangelo) to come and be one of his lead prosecutors.
my comment was referring to the fact nobody can answer until the next mornings fox news cycle.

i think this is a trial that is finally nabbing a long time criminal for a crime, and the jury, which is heavily vetted, unanimously agreed.

its rather simple

my comment was referring to the fact nobody can answer until the next mornings fox news cycle.

i think this is a trial that is finally nabbing a long time criminal for a crime, and the jury, which is heavily vetted, unanimously agreed.

its rather simple
Your silence on my two questions speaks volumes.

Reactions: HALL85
no it doesn't . my answer answers it. no its not politically motivated. a criminal committed a crime, got convicted, tried, and found guilty of a crime. no conspiracy.

yes i think a DA handles crimes all the time.

any other questions?? its super simple. shockingly simple.

theres no conspiracy. if trump wasn't a criminal we wouldn't be talking about this. start there.

Why would the Democrats go out of their way to do something that will motivate Trump's worshippers and give him ammo to position himself as a political martyr, a position everyone knows the born-again Trumpies will gladly eat up and try to spread like wildfire? I understand our major political parties are run by some of the dumbest people in America, but even this fallout was far too predictable for them to miss. It doesn't make sense to be politically motivated because if it was it would be an all-time level blunder.

Why would the Democrats go out of their way to do something that will motivate Trump's worshippers and give him ammo to position himself as a political martyr, a position everyone knows the born-again Trumpies will gladly eat up and try to spread like wildfire? I understand our major political parties are run by some of the dumbest people in America, but even this fallout was far too predictable for them to miss. It doesn't make sense to be politically motivated because if it was it would be an all-time level blunder.
You are right about dumb politicians...... they make mis-calculations all the time. This, for the time being, is one of them. You can put some of the blame on George Soros ( a convicted felon himself) for funding DA's like Alvin Bragg who got this whole ball rolling. But look at all the Trump trials.... lots of similarities in that the DA or AG in the matter all stated their hate for Trump and all were funded at least in part by Soros backed foundations and all voiced their desire to GET Trump. The Federal case in Florida is a little different but still political. That's an easy case to make... the politization of the Justice Department. The question I have is will Trump be able to sustain the bump he got following the conviction?

The mistake you and Democrats in general make is to paint every person who will vote Republican or is a conservative as a "Trump worshipper" a "Trumpie" a "MAGA extremist"...... yada yada yada.... and totally ignore the differences in party platforms and agendas. I laugh out loud at it. Another miscalculation.

It will really suck for Dems if they are beaten by a convicted felon won't it?

Last edited:
You are right about dumb politicians...... they make mis-calculations all the time. This, for the time being, is one of them. You can put some of the blame on George Soros ( a convicted felon himself) for funding DA's like Alvin Bragg who got this whole ball rolling. But look at all the Trump trials.... lots of similarities in that the DA or AG in the matter all stated their hate for Trump and all were funded at least in part by Soros backed foundations and all voiced their desire to GET Trump. The Federal case in Florida is a little different but still political. That's an easy case to make... the politization of the Justice Department. The question I have is will the bump Trump got from the conviction be sustained.

The mistake you and Democrats in general make is to paint every person who will vote Republican or is a conservative as a "Trump worshipper" a "Trumpie" a "MAGA extremist"...... yada yada yada.... and totally ignore the differences in party platforms and agendas. I laugh out loud at it. Another miscalculation.

What bump did he get from the conviction? Polls seem to suggest he’s lost some support.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
What bump did he get from the conviction? Polls seem to suggest he’s lost some support.

He got a bump.... I've seen numerous reports from different sources that show he has gotten additional support here's one. Like I said though, it is hard to say if he can sustain any gain from the conviction... polls change daily.

You are right about dumb politicians...... they make mis-calculations all the time. This, for the time being, is one of them. You can put some of the blame on George Soros ( a convicted felon himself) for funding DA's like Alvin Bragg who got this whole ball rolling. But look at all the Trump trials.... lots of similarities in that the DA or AG in the matter all stated their hate for Trump and all were funded at least in part by Soros backed foundations and all voiced their desire to GET Trump. The Federal case in Florida is a little different but still political. That's an easy case to make... the politization of the Justice Department. The question I have is will Trump be able to sustain the bump he got following the conviction?

Not making that mistake at all, as a conservative myself I'm certainly not referencing all conservatives - only the ones who are so blinded by their devotion to him that they're willing to do all sorts of mental gymnastics to deny or justify his crimes. There's certainly a difference between those who support him and those who are willing to hold their nose and vote for him. Perhaps the conviction will sway some of the latter group away from him, but for the most part if someone already thought he was the lesser evil I tend to doubt it changed much.

Not making that mistake at all, as a conservative myself I'm certainly not referencing all conservatives - only the ones who are so blinded by their devotion to him that they're willing to do all sorts of mental gymnastics to deny or justify his crimes. There's certainly a difference between those who support him and those who are willing to hold their nose and vote for him. Perhaps the conviction will sway some of the latter group away from him, but for the most part if someone already thought he was the lesser evil I tend to doubt it changed much.
i really don't see how anyone will vote any differently than 4 years ago. a criminal conviction surely doesn't sway it farther

Reactions: silkcitypirate
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT