ADVERTISEMENT

Who will be the Democrat Nominee?

May 11, 2010
Very unlikely that it’s Joey.

M. Obama or Newsom?

It should have been RFK Jr but the PARTY has moved so radical Left that he was forced to go Independent.

To describe the state of affairs using Seton Hall Basketball terms…. Bidens mental status is Bobby G at the short hills mall. He’s worse than ever.

I expect them to replace Harris with Michelle / Gavin as VP. Get through the election with anti Trump rhetoric and send Biden into retirement after 2025 and insert said VP

Reactions: shu09
To describe the state of affairs using Seton Hall Basketball terms…. Bidens mental status is Bobby G at the short hills mall. He’s worse than ever.

I expect them to replace Harris with Michelle / Gavin as VP. Get through the election with anti Trump rhetoric and send Biden into retirement after 2025 and insert said VP

Does Michelle really want anything to do with being in government? I'm not so sure.

• Haha
Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan

I sincerely doubt Michelle wants it, and I think she is smart enough to know that the country does not have the stomach for a move like that for her specifically. Newsome much more likely.

Very good chance Biden would complete a second term, so I hope you're right that Harris will be replaced at some point though. She has been awful.

I refer to Barack’s “wife” as M.

I sincerely doubt Michelle wants it, and I think she is smart enough to know that the country does not have the stomach for a move like that for her specifically. Newsome much more likely.

Very good chance Biden would complete a second term, so I hope you're right that Harris will be replaced at some point though. She has been awful.
The only thing, aside from the conspiracy theory rumors about her, is that she is silently capturing the attention of the younger audience through the modern social platforms / podcast interviews

I agree on Michelle...while she can't do worse than Harris, I don't think she really wants to put the kind of work you would need to. And what is her qualification to be VP or potentially President?

I can't see how Biden will last another year, much less a four year term. His faculties have declined a lot in the past 6-12 months...the country can see that which is the main driver of his approval ratings. And he's been pretty much hiding...how do they protect him for the campaign to come?

Biden needs to respond to this attack in Jordan. If he doesn't do something significant, he needs to drop out. There's all this talk that Trump and the republicans don't want to get a border deal done. Nothing is stopping him from responding here. Do the job.

Biden needs to respond to this attack in Jordan. If he doesn't do something significant, he needs to drop out. There's all this talk that Trump and the republicans don't want to get a border deal done. Nothing is stopping him from responding here. Do the job.
And also a reason not to put 100% of your opinions into polls because we don't know what will happen between now (January) and November. That's a lot of real estate and we are on the verge of declaring war on Iran. This falls on Biden and it will be a heavy lift to navigate (as it would for any President), but something that can have a material effect on the election. We all have an opinion based on the stuff we can see...it's the stuff we can't see that you need to factor in.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT