ADVERTISEMENT

Who ya got

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
Tough one to call as both team have had multiple injuries' to date.

If both teams were 100% clearly the Trojans are the better team. But that's not the case.

Regarding SHU, EHE and Tubek have made the trip. Tubek is cleared to play but probably won't. EHE flew with the team so that's a good sign, but the Hall won't release news of his concussion situation probably until near gametime.

USC 74
SHU 68

Traveling cross country to play a California team colors this. USC by 6

Difference on the injuries is that there’s have been to starters. Ours have not.

Concerned about the depth upfront on this one.

USC 72
SHU 68

Hall 68
USC 65

I believe the core 5 are itching for a step up in competition, esp Kooks.

USC played most everyone last game. So minus James' son they are near 100%.

Tubek is def out and EHE is an unknown.

If we bring those turkeys down to our level, we can feast on D fence and some early steals,
We keep it close and win b4 dessert . 72-67

I just want to see them come to play in the first half . I thought Sha's personally would break that streak, as it a Willard staple, but it seems to still be haunting them.

We better hit the three with some consistency or we are in deep do-do.
We are due for a good game with the three.

Reactions: Seton75
Gotta take and make more 3s. And that’s not just for this game.
I'd agree with this if I thought we were a decent three-point shooting team. I'm not sure that we are. If we're not, all shooting more threes does is create more fast-break chances for the opposition.

Dawes is streaky and inconsistent and I'm not sure Richmond, Davis and Addae-Wusu can maintain a solid percentage with volume. Sanders is probably the one guy who should be looking to shoot the three more.

Reactions: shupat08
I'd agree with this if I thought we were a decent three-point shooting team. I'm not sure that we are. If we're not, all shooting more threes does is create more fast-break chances for the opposition.

Dawes is streaky and inconsistent and I'm not sure Richmond, Davis and Addae-Wusu can maintain a solid percentage with volume. Sanders is probably the one guy who should be looking to shoot the three more.
I agree with you. My point is if we can’t get more points from 3 that the season will not be a successful one. We can’t keep pace with high powered perimeter shooting teams only scoring 2 pointers. We shall find out soon enough.

Reactions: TheHall87
I agree with you. My point is if we can’t get more points from 3 that the season will not be a successful one. We can’t keep pace with high powered perimeter shooting teams only scoring 2 pointers. We shall find out soon enough.
I'd agree with that. I guess my point is, more shots should equal more makes but if we don't improve our percentage, more may be less.

There's a lot we don't really know about this team yet. The easy schedule served to help guys get acclimated to each other but we have little idea what happens when we see an opponent that belongs on the same floor with us.

Seton Hall 80
USC 75

We win if we do a decent job guarding the perimeter, win the battle of the boards, and work around the officiating (less tolerance for physicality out west).
USC has great talent but is still raw. They're very beatable right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT