ADVERTISEMENT

Who ya got

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
The result will not be in doubt but maybe the Hall keeps it closer than expected.

UConn will probably be favored by around double digits and that's fair. But....

UConn 79
SHU 70

I know we have done held our own against UCONN since they arrived (3-3), but this is what i have dreaded since they came back....them coming into our building and handing it to us - 85-69

And the fact that it is a former Pirate coaching them absolutely kills me.

steve-carell-i-see-what-you-did-there-is3g19xgxm0ub2x5.gif

Need to get Clingan and Johnson in foul trouble and hold Newton,Spencer and Karaban to 25% 3 point shooting to have a chance to win.

Will do for awhile but at the end...UConn 86-SHU 76.They are not great defensively but awesome offensively.

Uconn 82
Hall 74

I think we get some more Kadary magic to keep it close, but don't have enough defense on the other end.

This is going to be extremely tough. I’d say the path to victory is to get either Karaban or Clingan into early foul trouble. Have to keep the UConn FG. made shots down. Richmond needs to go to the rim and FT line for a chance.. If Hall get into the 70’s they can pull it off.

UCONN 76
Seton Hall 69

Last edited:
Seton Hall is 10 point home dogs tomorrow. seems a bit light no?

I post this thread in the locker room before the game and make sure all the players read it. We win by 4 and I take credit for 78-74 victory.
SHallguy2--will give You full credit and go 77-73 so as not to appear to be the Copycat I am.

Last edited:
I think our guys certainly show up to play and play a serious pest to the Huskies. It'll be mostly respectable, but in the end, UConn just has so much.

UCawn 83
Seton Hall 71

Gotta do more than just pick the winner. Score matters as well.

Never been happier to be so wrong! 16 point loss vs. 15 point win!!!! I'll take it!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT